What's new

Help Downgrade

mattdemon24444

Eternal Poster
Established
How to downgrade my laptop from windows 11 to windows 10

Nag bablack screen kasi laptop ko since nag update ako huhuhu ako lang ba naka experience nito?

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with a black screen on your laptop after updating to Windows 11. Here's a guide on how to downgrade from Windows 11 to Windows 10:

1. Create a Windows 10 Installation Media:
- You will need a USB drive with at least 8GB of space.
- Go to the Microsoft website and download the Media Creation Tool.
- Run the tool and select "Create installation media for another PC."
- Choose the language, edition, and architecture for Windows 10.
- Follow the instructions to create the installation media on your USB drive.

2. Boot from the Windows 10 Installation Media:
- Insert the USB drive into your laptop.
- Restart your laptop and press the key to access the boot menu (usually F2, F12, ESC, or Del).
- Select the USB drive as the boot device and press Enter.

3. Install Windows 10:
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install Windows 10.
- When prompted, choose the option to keep your files and settings.
- Complete the installation process and wait for Windows 10 to be installed.

4. Update Drivers and Software:
- After downgrading to Windows 10, make sure to update your drivers and software to ensure compatibility and performance.

Regarding the black screen issue, it's possible that it could be due to a compatibility issue with your laptop hardware and Windows 11. Downgrading to Windows 10 may resolve the black screen problem.

If you continue to experience the black screen issue after downgrading to Windows 10, you may need to troubleshoot further or seek assistance from a professional technician.

I hope this helps you with downgrading your laptop to Windows 10. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask!

nag update ka ba from windows 10 to windows 11?? pwede mo din i revert yung upgrade mo, pero kung hindi mo kabisado mejo mahihirapan ka,

pwede ka din naman mag clean installation ulit ng windows 10 pero make sure na ma back up mo lahat ng files mo,

Saan nag Black screen bago mag login, pag ka login o pag nagpakita na desktop?

Mas mabuting mag clean install ka na lang ng Win10.
First open ayy okay shaaa but later by later po nag fliflicker shaaa. Na temporarily fixed ko po sha dinown ko yung refresh rate ko into 60hz then pag e balik ko sa 144hz nag fli flicker sha.

So ayun nakapag decide ako na e downgrade ko nalang into windows 10

First open ayy okay shaaa but later by later po nag fliflicker shaaa. Na temporarily fixed ko po sha dinown ko yung refresh rate ko into 60hz then pag e balik ko sa 144hz nag fli flicker sha.

So ayun nakapag decide ako na e downgrade ko nalang into windows 10
Maybe driver issue lang.