What's new

Help FRP Remove

Sure, I'd be happy to assist you. Since you're asking in the "FRP Remove" topic, I assume you're wanting to bypass the Factory Reset Protection (FRP) on your Huawei Mate 20 Lite with the Kirin 710 chipset. Here's a detailed step-by-step process:

Note: Make sure you understand that this procedure can harm your device if not done properly, and it should only be used if you are the legitimate owner of the device.

1. Download Software: You'll need to download necessary software such as Huawei FRP Tool or other compatible software. Make sure to download it from a trusted source to avoid any malware risk.

2. Enable Developer Options: Go to Settings -> About phone, and then tap 'Build number' seven times to enable developer options.

3. Enable USB Debugging: Go to Settings -> Developer options and enable USB Debugging.

4. Connect Your Phone to a PC: Now, connect your Huawei Mate 20 Lite to your PC using a USB cable.

5. Open the FRP Tool: Launch the tool you downloaded in step 1. The tool will detect your device.

6. Choose Your Device Model: From the list, select your device model (which is Mate 20 Lite in your case).

7. Begin the FRP Bypass: Click on the 'Start' or 'Begin' button in the tool to start the FRP bypass process.

8. Restart Your Device: Once the process is complete, restart your device.

Remember that this process will wipe all the data on your phone. It's a good idea to back up your data before beginning. Also, FRP is a security measure put in place by the manufacturer. Bypassing it can void your warranty, and it may be îllégâl in some jurisdictions.

If you have any difficulties with these steps, please let me know, and I'll do my best to help you out.

Back