What's new

Help Facebook Lite Problem - Infinix Hot20s

user77

Addict

I'm using the Infinix Hot20s Android 12 version with updated software so far, and I'm using the Facebook Lite application. My problem is that every time I see my Facebook profile, friends profile, or even my day story, I can't see it because of a bug. Anyone can help. picture attached.​

1705024074134.png

Attachments

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing an issue with the Facebook Lite application on your Infinix Hot20s. From your description, it seems like you're unable to view certain profiles and stories due to a bug. Rest assured, I'll try my best to help you troubleshoot the problem.

Firstly, let's try some basic troubleshooting steps:

1. Clear app cache: Go to the Settings on your phone, navigate to the Apps section, find Facebook Lite, and tap on it. Then, select the option to clear the app cache. This can help resolve any temporary data conflicts.

2. Clear app data: Similar to the previous step, go to the App settings, select Facebook Lite, and choose the option to clear app data. Take note that clearing app data will log you out of the app, so make sure you remember your login credentials.

3. Restart your device: Sometimes, a simple restart can fix minor software glitches. Restart your Infinix Hot20s and then try accessing Facebook Lite again to see if the issue persists.

If the problem continues after performing these steps, there are a few additional options you can try:

1. Update Facebook Lite: Check if there's an update available for the Facebook Lite app in the Google Play Store. Updating to the latest version can often resolve bugs and compatibility issues.

2. Reinstall Facebook Lite: Uninstall the Facebook Lite app from your device and then reinstall it from the Google Play Store. This can help fix any corrupted files or installation errors that may be causing the issue.

3. Contact Facebook support: If none of the above solutions work, it may be worth reaching out to Facebook support directly. They have specialized resources to assist with app-specific issues and can provide further guidance.

Remember to provide them with specific details about the problem you're facing, including any error messages or screenshots like the one you attached. The more information you provide, the better they will be able to assist you.

I hope this helps resolve the issue you're facing with Facebook Lite on your Infinix Hot20s. Let me know if you have any further questions or if there's anything else I can assist you with!

Back