What's new

Help Excuse letter for grade 9 student

twaylem31

Eternal Poster
Established
Bot I need your help .don't know how to construct excuse letter on school saying I'll be able to take care my dad at the hospital for one week.

ako na hehehe

Subject: Request for Leave of Absence

Dear [Principal's Name],

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to inform you of a family emergency that requires my immediate attention and presence. Unfortunately, my father has been admitted to the hospital, and the situation demands my assistance and support during his recovery.

After consulting with my family and considering the circumstances, I have decided that it is in the best interest of my family for me to be with my father during this challenging time. As a result, I kindly request a leave of absence from school for the period of [start date] to [end date], which is approximately one week.

I understand the importance of consistent attendance and participation in class, and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience my absence may cause. I am committed to making up for missed assignments and catching up on any material covered during my absence. I am willing to work closely with my teachers to ensure a smooth transition back into the academic routine upon my return.

I have attached a copy of the hospital admission documents for your reference. I hope you understand the urgency of my situation and grant me the necessary approval for this short leave of absence. I assure you that I am dedicated to maintaining my academic responsibilities and will do my best to minimize any disruption caused by my temporary absence.

If there are any forms or procedures that need to be completed, please let me know, and I will promptly address them.

Thank you for your understanding and consideration.

Sincerely,

Chop chop mo nalang or bawasan mo, hehehe

ako na hehehe

Subject: Request for Leave of Absence

Dear [Principal's Name],

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to inform you of a family emergency that requires my immediate attention and presence. Unfortunately, my father has been admitted to the hospital, and the situation demands my assistance and support during his recovery.

After consulting with my family and considering the circumstances, I have decided that it is in the best interest of my family for me to be with my father during this challenging time. As a result, I kindly request a leave of absence from school for the period of [start date] to [end date], which is approximately one week.

I understand the importance of consistent attendance and participation in class, and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience my absence may cause. I am committed to making up for missed assignments and catching up on any material covered during my absence. I am willing to work closely with my teachers to ensure a smooth transition back into the academic routine upon my return.

I have attached a copy of the hospital admission documents for your reference. I hope you understand the urgency of my situation and grant me the necessary approval for this short leave of absence. I assure you that I am dedicated to maintaining my academic responsibilities and will do my best to minimize any disruption caused by my temporary absence.

If there are any forms or procedures that need to be completed, please let me know, and I will promptly address them.

Thank you for your understanding and consideration.

Sincerely,

Chop chop mo nalang or bawasan mo, hehehe
Parang hindi gawa ng grade 9 idol haha

tsaka baka wala sya attachment ng "copy of the hospital admission documents"

Dear Ma’am/Sir,

My father is in the hospital right now, and I am the only one who can take care of him. Because of this, I cannot go to school. I don't know how long we will be in the hospital, but as soon as my father gets better, I promise to attend school.

I am hopeful for your kind consideration.

Sincerely,
(Your Name)

Dear [Teacher's/Principal's Name],
I am writing to request a leave of absence for my child, [Student’s Name], who is currently in Grade 9 at [School's Name]. Due to an unforeseen medical emergency, my spouse has been hospitalized and requires surgery, followed by a critical period of recovery. During this time, from [Start Date] to [End Date], [Student’s Name] will be absent from school as we will need his support in managing family responsibilities and providing care at the hospital.

We have impressed upon [Student’s Name] the importance of keeping up with his schoolwork and have arranged for him to receive assignments and materials with the help of his classmates. We would be grateful for any additional support or resources the school could provide to help him stay on track with his studies during this period.

I understand the impact that missing school can have on [Student’s Name]'s education and we are committed to minimizing this disruption. We deeply appreciate your understanding and cooperation in this challenging time.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if further information is needed or to discuss any necessary arrangements for [Student’s Name]'s return to school.

Thank you for your attention to this matter and your support.

Yours sincerely,

[Your Full Name]
[Your Contact Information]
[Student’s Full Name and Class]

Bot yan 😁👍

Last edited:
Dear [Teacher's/Principal's Name],
I am writing to request a leave of absence for my child, [Student’s Name], who is currently in Grade 9 at [School's Name]. Due to an unforeseen medical emergency, my spouse has been hospitalized and requires surgery, followed by a critical period of recovery. During this time, from [Start Date] to [End Date], [Student’s Name] will be absent from school as we will need his support in managing family responsibilities and providing care at the hospital.

We have impressed upon [Student’s Name] the importance of keeping up with his schoolwork and have arranged for him to receive assignments and materials with the help of his classmates. We would be grateful for any additional support or resources the school could provide to help him stay on track with his studies during this period.

I understand the impact that missing school can have on [Student’s Name]'s education and we are committed to minimizing this disruption. We deeply appreciate your understanding and cooperation in this challenging time.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if further information is needed or to discuss any necessary arrangements for [Student’s Name]'s return to school.

Thank you for your attention to this matter and your support.

Yours sincerely,

[Your Full Name]
[Your Contact Information]
[Student’s Full Name and Class]

Bot yan 😁👍
Hindi tayo sure kung "requires surgery" ba talaga

Sabihin mo na sulat ng iyong ina o guradian.

Ito ang mga tanong. Fundamental na yung first 4 Ws na questions.
Who?
What?
When?
Where?
Why?

How?

Direct to the point ang sagot pero magalang.

Last edited: