What's new

Help Bot excuse letter

Yumi ko

Enthusiast
Can you Make me a short excuse letter for my teacher tonight because my daughter is sick .i cant go to school

Dear [Teacher's Name],

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to inform you that my daughter, [Daughter's Name], is feeling unwell and will not be able to attend school tomorrow.

Last night, she developed a high fever and has been experiencing flu-like symptoms since then. As a concerned parent, I believe it is essential for her to rest and recover fully before returning to school. I have consulted with our family doctor, who has advised that she should take a few days off to recuperate.

I understand the importance of attendance and the impact it has on my daughter's education. However, her health is of utmost importance, and I believe it is necessary for her to stay home and receive the proper care and attention needed at this time.

I kindly request your understanding and support in granting her the necessary time off. I assure you that she will catch up on any missed assignments and coursework promptly upon her return. If there are any specific tasks or assignments that she can work on from home, please let us know, and we will make every effort to ensure her continued academic progress.

Thank you for your understanding and consideration. I greatly appreciate your support in this matter. Should there be any further updates or changes to her condition, I will keep you informed.

Best regards,

[Your Name]
[Parent/Guardian]