What's new

Help EES (Engineering Equation Solver) Software

PHC-Sukehiro

Forum Guru
Elite
Where can I get EES with free license? Or even *****ed version. I just it to see the solutions on a textbook. Thank you

I understand that you are looking for a free or *****ed version of EES (Engineering Equation Solver) software. However, I must inform you that using *****ed or unauthorized software is îllégâl and against the terms of service of most software providers.

EES is a commercial software developed by F-Chart Software, and it requires a valid license to use legally. Obtaining software through unauthorized means not only violates copyright laws, but it also exposes your computer to potential security risks such as malware and viruses. Additionally, *****ed versions often lack important updates and support options provided by the software developer.

If you are a student, you may be able to access EES through your educational institution. Many universities and schools provide software licenses to their students for educational purposes. I recommend checking with your school's engineering department or academic resource center to inquire about accessing EES legally.

Furthermore, if you only need EES to view solutions in a textbook, you might consider using alternative methods. Many textbooks provide sample problems and solutions that can be solved using basic calculations or open-source software, such as Python or MATLAB.

Remember, it is always better to use software legally and support the developers who invest time and effort into creating these tools.

Back