What's new

How to block GLIFE from opening it??

tgma01

Grasshopper
Established
Reaction
i know it may sound weird to you but i want to get the link of glife to i can add it on my web filter, alternative question is how can i block glife without having problem with gcash send money or received money..

To block GLife from opening on your device, you can follow these steps:

1. Web Filter: If you want to add GLife to your web filter to block access to the site, you will need the specific URL or domain used by GLife. Unfortunately, GLife doesn't have a standalone website, as it is integrated within the GCash app. Therefore, blocking GLife through a web filter might not be effective since it operates within the GCash ecosystem.

2. App Block: Instead of trying to block GLife through a web filter, you can explore app blocking options on your device. Most modern smartphones allow users to restrict access to specific apps. You can check your device settings or download third-party apps that offer app blocking features.

3. GCash Functions: If you want to block GLife without affecting GCash's money transfer functions, you may need to manually manage permissions within the GCash app. For example, you can disable specific features related to GLife while keeping the core GCash functionalities intact. Check the settings within the GCash app to see if there are options to customize or disable GLife services.

4. Contact Support: If you are unable to find a satisfactory solution on your own, you can reach out to GCash customer support for assistance. They may provide guidance on how to block GLife or offer alternative solutions to meet your needs.

It's important to note that blocking GLife may impact certain services or features within the GCash app, so proceed with caution and ensure you understand the potential consequences before taking action.