What's new

Do We Owe Our Parents for Raising Us?

All I can share is that we have made a choice, and we always have a choice. The veil of forgetfulness envelops us the moment we arrive here. No matter how 'bad' the situation may be, we have chosen it.

During examination all the books are sealed. You are tested to see how far you have developed.
as the sudden but weak gust of wind hit my face, that of which my dog's room from where it came. I now realized he just farted.

All I can share is that we have made a choice, and we always have a choice. The veil of forgetfulness envelops us the moment we arrive here. No matter how 'bad' the situation may be, we have chosen it.

During examination all the books are sealed. You are tested to see how far you have developed.
Jeez. Bandang huli nasisi pa ung batang inabuso ng magulang.

Sana nakikita mo ung implication ng proposal mo. It opens up the perverse idea na pwedeng abusihin ng isang magulang (physically, emotionally, mentally or sêxually) ang anak.. kasi,

"Kami pinili mong magulang, ginusto mo yan.."

I get it ,it works to explain your personal suffering bilang anak. The same din yan ng christian faith. Pero as a philosophy in a wider society you cant apply that as a blanket rule.

nakikita ko din nmn yung "trancendance" element ng belief na yan. Just dont discount the life-long damages na nagagawa sa isip ng isang bata ang abuse, tpos dadagdagan pa natin ng idea na choice nila yun. Lowkey gaslighting e.

Last edited:
Jeez. Bandang huli nasisi pa ung batang inabuso ng magulang.

Sana nakikita mo ung implication ng proposal mo. It opens up the perverse idea na pwedeng abusihin ng isang magulang (physically, emotionally, mentally or sêxually) ang anak.. kasi,

"Kami pinili mong magulang, ginusto mo yan.."

I get it ,it works to explain your personal suffering bilang anak. The same din yan ng christian faith. Pero as a philosophy in a wider society you cant apply that as a blanket rule.

nakikita ko din nmn yung "trancendance" element ng belief na yan. Just dont discount the life-long damages na nagagawa sa isip ng isang bata ang abuse, tpos dadagdagan pa natin ng idea na choice nila yun. Lowkey gaslighting e.
True… on top of that isama pa ung honor your parents commandment and yung “sacrifice”… poor child…

Well ako personally, i will choose to care for my parents “especially when they need it”

Can i ask hanggang sang stage ka lang dapat suportahan at alagaan ng magulang mo?? Tuloy tuloy ba dapat habang buhay pa sila or ikaw?? Lifetime ba ang responsibilidad nila sayo?? Or ikW sa sons and daughters mo?
just the years required by laws of the land enough to not get the parents go to jail, after that wala na talagang binding contract between parents and children, no one will ever go to jail, for compliance lang talaga ang caring

Its normal to get emotional on these things, but we are not blaming anyone nor tolerate these perverse things.

Even these "monsters" in humanform is just a roleplayer who also have to work in his own karma.

If we want strength, we need challenges. If we want wisdom, we need problems to solve.

Sometimes the earth is a battle ground, sometimes it is a playground.

What are you gonna do about it?

Generally, you cannot change the landscape, but you can choose your actions and attitudes towards it.

You can choose to contribute to the conflicts and harm, or to promote peace and well-being.

You can choose to exploit and harm the natural world, or to be a responsible steward and advocate for conservation.

Your choices and actions have the power to impact the world around you, so it's important to be mindful and intentional in how you engage with it.

Last edited:
just the years required by laws of the land enough to not get the parents go to jail, after that wala na talagang binding contract between parents and children, no one will ever go to jail, for compliance lang talaga ang caring
And the law says wat exactly?? If ang sinasabi mo na years eh ung age ng child, wat age is that? 18?? After that wala na responsibilidad ang magulang sa anak, yan ba sinasabi mo??

Parang meron pa din.. ang mga anak eh may karapatan sa mga mana ng from their parents right?? But anw.. 18yo nga ba?? Or u can specify kung ano sabi ng batas since ikaw nman nagbigay sa kanya bilang reason mo

Its normal to get emotional on these things, but we are not blaming anyone nor tolerate these perverse things.

Even these "monsters" in humanform is just roleplayer who also have to work in his own karma.

If we want strength, we need challenges. If we want wisdom, we need problems to solve.

Sometimes the earth is a battle ground, sometimes it is a playground.

What are you gonna do about it?

Generally, you cannot change the landscape, but you can choose your actions and attitudes towards it.

You can choose to contribute to the conflicts and harm, or to promote peace and well-being.

You can choose to exploit and harm the natural world, or to be a responsible steward and advocate for conservation.

Your choices and actions have the power to impact the world around you, so it's important to be mindful and intentional in how you engage with it.
Words also has the power to impact the world and people around you…. Saying to someone who’s in an abusive family that its their choice has an impact on them…

Last edited:
And the law says wat exactly?? If ang sinasabi mo na years eh ung age ng child, wat age is that? 18?? After that wala na responsibilidad ang magulang sa anak, yan ba sinasabi mo??
welfare of minor is charged to the parents, so if minor is until 18 then yun 18 nga
Parang meron pa din.. ang mga anak eh may karapatan sa mga mana ng from their parents right?? But anw.. 18yo nga ba?? Or u can specify kung ano sabi ng batas since ikaw nman nagbigay sa kanya bilang reason mo
meron bang nakulong dahil walang pamana sa anak? or iba yung binigyan ng pamana?

welfare of minor is charged to the parents, so if minor is until 18 then yun 18 nga

meron bang nakulong dahil walang pamana sa anak? or iba yung binigyan ng pamana?
Okie.. so once beyond that age wala ng responsibility ang magulang…kasi un lanb ang sabi sa batas…

Lets say ikaw, u have 19yo daughter… nagangr@ape sya at binugbog at sinaksak… agaa buhay sya sa hospital and need ng surgery to save her and it will cost money syempre..will u help your daughter??

And ung mga perpetrators,, will u pursue na maparusahan sila?
May sinabi ba ako about sa pagbibigay ng mana or hinde?? I said may karapatan sa mana… thats it.. reading comprehension na nmn…

Okie.. so once beyond that age wala ng responsibility ang magulang…kasi un lanb ang sabi sa batas…

Lets say ikaw, u have 19yo daughter… nagangr@ape sya at binugbog at sinaksak… agaa buhay sya sa hospital and need ng surgery to save her and it will cost money syempre..will u help your daughter??

And ung mga perpetrators,, will u pursue na maparusahan sila?
as long as i am not going to jail by not doing those things di ko iyan tatawaging responsibility
May sinabi ba ako about sa pagbibigay ng mana or hinde?? I said may karapatan sa mana… thats it.. reading comprehension na nmn…
as long as walang makukulong wala pa rin akong makikitang responsibility diyan

Words also has the power to impact the world and people around you…. Saying to someone who’s in an abusive family that its their choice has an impact on them…
That's why you don't tell that to the common people or they will be enraged, which is normal, but that is how it is.

That is why a certain spiritual maturity is needed to understand these things. You cannot rely on "mind" to understand these things, mind is limited.

You need to "know", thru first hand experience.

For the common man, ritualistic religion is a necessity. He need to have faith in "God" and all things will be "okay".

If you go a little further, you will be conscious of a lot of things and see how things as they are by principle, not by form.

I am not saying that "you" tolerate it. I am just talking about the implication.

I get the intentions of your explanations. But this are all meant to be personal perceptions and should kept at that. These answers are only meant to those who seek it. Besides, there are also dangers in holding these beliefs too long. It can dissociate you from reality, everything real around you can feel fake, as if everything is just an online RPG. LSD's and psychedelics are reported to have the similar effects, and they are îllégâl for a reason.

Parang meron pa din.. ang mga anak eh may karapatan sa mga mana ng from their parents right?? But anw.. 18yo nga ba??
In defense kay plhbg, ung pagpapamana sa anak ay hindi din dapat yan obligation ng magulang. They can spend or ipamigay all their assets before they die, and that should be none of their children's business. I agree parents obligation technically stops at 18 (or the number can be adjusted to an average age children becomes capable of being independent. Mejo subject for debate pa yung figure na yan.)
Hindi ba maituturing pading failure on part ng magulang kung ang anak ay kailangang umasa sa pamana nila?

Last edited:
I am not saying that "you" tolerate it. I am just talking about the implication.

I get the intentions of your explanations. But this are all meant to be personal perceptions and should kept at that. These answers are only meant to those who seek it. Besides, there are also dangers in holding these beliefs too long. It can dissociate you from reality, everything real around you can feel fake, as if everything is just an online RPG. LSD's and psychedelics are reported to have the similar effects, and they are îllégâl for a reason.
There is no need to use tools like LSD's and psychedelics, they bring nothing but despair in the end.

You don't need to believe when you know. Walk the path and know. Seek and the answer will be revealed.

It is the reality we cannot deny, unless the "higherups" decided to change the landscape, we must carry and do everything within our control.

Implications are only symptoms of the real problem, a sleeping consciousness, awaken it and there is no need to calculate what is right and wrong, you just "know" it in the blink of an eye.

Liars need to concoct everything, every detail must be accounted, grammar perfect, careful about laws, and etc.

Light and Love.

Para sa akin ts responsibilidad nila na palakihin, pagaralin at bigyan ng maayos ng buhay ang mga anak nila. In return ganun din dapat tayo sa kanila pagtanda nila. Hindi natin obligasyon na gawin yon pero bilang anak syempre sino pa ba ang tutulong sa kanila pagtanda nila diba? Give and take lang dapat. Pero di naman to the point na ipapamukha ng mga parents na pinalaki ka nila para alagaan mo sila pag ngretiro na sila.

as long as i am not going to jail by not doing those things di ko iyan tatawaging responsibility

as long as walang makukulong wala pa rin akong makikitang responsibility diyan
Its a simple question.. u are no longer compelled by law towards ur child…im just asking what will you do…based sa sagot mo mukhang pababayaan mo na lang anak mo since di ka obliged tumulong…

In defense kay plhbg, ung pagpapamana sa anak ay hindi din dapat yan obligation ng magulang. They can spend or ipamigay all their assets before they die, and that should be none of their children's business. I agree parents obligation technically stops at 18 (or the number can be adjusted to an average age children becomes capable of being independent. Mejo subject for debate pa yung figure na yan.)
Hindi ba maituturing pading failure on part ng magulang kung ang anak ay kailangang umasa sa pamana nila?
U guys are caught up dun sa “mana” part.. i stated that to say na may bind pa din ang parent and child even beyond the age mandated sa batas… na ang bata ay may karapatan sa mana from magulang… di issue jan kung irequire magpamana ang magulang o hinde.. di din issue kung kailangan nung anak ng mana or hinde… KARAPATAN lang sinasabi ko..

Since u agree dun sa age part (main point).. given the same scenario na sinabi ko kay TS.. wat would u do?

That's why you don't tell that to the common people or they will be enraged, which is normal, but that is how it is.

That is why a certain spiritual maturity is needed to understand these things. You cannot rely on "mind" to understand these things, mind is limited.

You need to "know", thru first hand experience.

For the common man, ritualistic religion is a necessity. He need to have faith in "God" and all things will be "okay".

If you go a little further, you will be conscious of a lot of things and see how things as they are by principle, not by form.
Geez.. un pala un.. guess our immature and limited minds cant comprehend such things…

Buti may kagaya mo dito sa phc na kayang ipaliwanag ng maayos sa mga kagaya naming nga commoners lang…

Last edited:
Geez.. un pala un.. guess our immature and limited minds cant comprehend such things…

Buti may kagaya mo dito sa phc na kayang ipaliwanag ng maayos sa mga kagaya naming nga commoners lang…
We are the same and equal, no one is special. Just practice meditation until the gap widens.

Its a simple question.. u are no longer compelled by law towards ur child…im just asking what will you do…based sa sagot mo mukhang pababayaan mo na lang anak mo since di ka obliged tumulong…
i still stick to my stand which is to do only things that could get me jailed, but can change whenever situation arrives, la pa ako experience sa ganyan so it can change

U guys are caught up dun sa “mana” part.. i stated that to say na may bind pa din ang parent and child even beyond the age mandated sa batas… na ang bata ay may karapatan sa mana from magulang… di issue jan kung irequire magpamana ang magulang o hinde.. di din issue kung kailangan nung anak ng mana or hinde… KARAPATAN lang sinasabi ko..
I think related nmn yun. Kasi is it really our "right" makatanggap ng anything from their parents when they reach adulthood?

Baliktarin natin.. is it a parents' "obligation" to still help their children, when the children are technically ãdül†? (Pati ung video sa original post ko yan ang condition, pag ãdül† na ung anak)

To me, it is not the parents obligation either. Just a few generations ago parents are still morality right kahit hindi suportahan ang anak as long as marunong na sila mag hanapbuhay (or mag asawa na pag babae). Sadyang mas mataas nlng ung age na nakaset ngayon dahil ang goal ay makatapos sa college.

But even college is not an obligation for parents. Most parents just choose to give that and feel obliged to, for continuity nung nasimulan na nilang gastusin sa anak. Jan din nabubuo ang ideya na investment ang anak. Kasi parents are spending beyond their obligation.

In an Ideal society, dapat ang pag aaral sa college ay cargo ng anak. Dapat capable sya magloan, or mag self-support ng college by working. Dahil lang naging kultura na natin na mag invest ang parents sa anak hanggang college kaya wala/impossible sa systema natin ang mga options na yan.

There is no need to use tools like LSD's and psychedelics, they bring nothing but despair in the end.

You don't need to believe when you know. Walk the path and know. Seek and the answer will be revealed.

It is the reality we cannot deny, unless the "higherups" decided to change the landscape, we must carry and do everything within our control.

Implications are only symptoms of the real problem, a sleeping consciousness, awaken it and there is no need to calculate what is right and wrong, you just "know" it in the blink of an eye.

Liars need to concoct everything, every detail must be accounted, grammar perfect, careful about laws, and etc.

Light and Love.
May tanong ako sayo.

Do you know how nihilists become nihilist in the first place? I'm talking about the worst type, ung suicidal, or genocidal.

Last edited:
i still stick to my stand which is to do only things that could get me jailed, but can change whenever situation arrives, la pa ako experience sa ganyan so it can change
Hypothetical lang nga ung binigay ko eh… kaya nga what will u do tanong ko kasi kala ko may conviction ka dun sa sinasabi mo…subject to change din nman pala

I think related nmn yun. Kasi is it really our "right" makatanggap ng anything from their parents when they reach adulthood?
When i asked him kasi about sa responsibility ng parents sa children nila he said na kung ano lang ang nasa batas ang binding sa parent-child responsibility.. no problem with that.. i just added ung right ng isang anak bilang an heir (kahit ãdül† na sila and beyond the age stipulated sa batas for them to be consider a minor) kasi nasa batas din nman yan…
In terms of the law regarding “mana” then yes…children have that right sa mga benefits…point ko here is “MANA” …something na iniiwan ng isang yumao sa naiwan nea sa situation na walang nakastipulate kagaya ng nasa will nea or testament before that person passed…

Baliktarin natin.. is it a parents' "obligation" to still help their children, when the children are technically ãdül†? (Pati ung video sa original post ko yan ang condition, pag ãdül† na ung anak)

To me, it is not the parents obligation either. Just a few generations ago parents are still morality right kahit hindi suportahan ang anak as long as marunong na sila mag hanapbuhay (or mag asawa na pag babae). Sadyang mas mataas nlng ung age na nakaset ngayon dahil ang goal ay makatapos sa college.

But even college is not an obligation for parents. Most parents just choose to give that and feel obliged to, for continuity nung nasimulan na nilang gastusin sa anak. Jan din nabubuo ang ideya na investment ang anak. Kasi parents are spending beyond their obligation.

In an Ideal society, dapat ang pag aaral sa college ay cargo ng anak. Dapat capable sya magloan, or mag self-support ng college by working. Dahil lang naging kultura na natin na mag invest ang parents sa anak hanggang college kaya wala/impossible sa systema natin ang mga options na yan.
This is the whole point of my question..…kasi nga di nman daw pinili ng bata na mbuhay dito sa mundo but its the parents who made that choice…kaya im asking him lang kung hanggang san ang responsibilty ng magulang sa anak nya…

i agree na di nman pd na i-obliged ang magulang to help sa anak na ãdül† … pro ako personally and lalo na pag need ng anak ko kahit ãdül† sya i will help….not because of what our culture dictates but because i love my children and i dont want them to struggle too much…

I want them to know that they will always have a family that they can rely on…

Family…and not just a responsibilty na kailangang ifulfill dahil may batas about it… a good, caring and loving family is something to be grateful for…

Parenthood is a choice…its a responsibility.. thats true… when parents go beyond whats asked of them by the law i think we owe them a bit of gratitude for that…

We are the same and equal, no one is special. Just practice meditation until the gap widens.
No one is special… so sino ung “common people” that you are referring to??

Last edited:
Hypothetical lang nga ung binigay ko eh… kaya nga what will u do tanong ko kasi kala ko may conviction ka dun sa sinasabi mo…subject to change din nman pala
my answer is clear as of now, but i don't know if it will be the same answer when actual situation arrives, all i know is it can change, i don't predict the future, if it's hypo naman pala then you have my answer

all principles that i am holding can easily change whenever a reason to change arrives, i operate based on reasons and not on some ideal guy that i want to portray so just give me a reason and i change swiftly

Last edited: