What's new

Closed Diba mahirap si duterte?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simula sa 2016 election campaign and many times pa after he was elected, palagi sinasabi si duterte: "mahirap ako"...
Mahirap sa utak siguro!

Duterte speech in Bacolod City kahapon:
“Mayaman? Taguin ko. Bakit ko sasabihin sa inyo kung saan ko nailagay? **** pala kayo eh. May tao ba rito, ma-holdap pa tayo. May pera? May pera ako. Ulol "

So, sino bang ulol?? Kayo mga dedees, naniwala kayo in 2016 pero he is just a sinungaling!
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

One day he says he is rich, the other day he says he is poor... Always flip/flop for everything, how can he be trusted???

Art. XI, §1 of the Constitution: “Public office is a public trust. Public officers and employees MUST, at all times, BE ACCOUNTABLE TO THE PEOPLE, serve them with utmost responsibility, integrity, loyalty, and efficiency…”

Mahirap lang po talaga si Tatay Digong namin. Sabi niya nga dati;

Tingnan niyo itong relo niya, mabibili mo lang sa mga bangketa sa tabi-tabi.

Eto naman 'yung kay Polong. Mabibili mo lang sa mga muslim at class A lang.

Mahirap lang po talaga ang pamilyang Duterte kaya itigil niyo na ang paninira sa kanila. /s

Attachments

Last edited:
There was a seemingly critical article titled “The Wealth of P-Noy,” which reported that his wealth had grown nearly three times, or from only P15 million as of December 2009 to P55 million as of December 2010. But the article turned out to only preempt criticism on the astonishing increase in Aquino’s wealth after a year in power. It claimed that the increase was “likely” due to inheritance from his mother’s estate.

Did the PCIJ investigate how Aquino’s Transportation department made daily commute a hell for Filipinos because of its corrupt handling of the MRT 3? No. That department’s corruption in handing over its maintenance to Yellow cronies? No. The Interior department’s overpriced purchase of 300 Indian-made utility vehicles that broke down after three months, with no parts available? No.

Did it report Aquino’s total incompetence in preparing the Eastern Visayas region for the Yolanda super-typhoon that led to the horrific drowning of thousands, and the area’s rehabilitation after the disaster? Not a word.
The loss of Scarborough Shoal because of Aquino and his Foreign Affairs secretary Albert del Rosario’s bungling? The massacre of 47 elite police troops in Mamasapano in Mindanao? The Aquino administration’s “midnight” purchase of P3 billion worth of the Dengvaxia anti-dengue vaccine that turned out to be defective that it has led to the deaths of about 150 children? How Aquino funneled billions of pesos to his home province and to other Liberal Party bastions in the scheme called the Disbursement Acceleration Program?

PS I never claim that I am credible. I have my share of disappointment on Duterte's administration. I won't even vote for Dela Rosa and Tolentino nor liked Mocha. I just can't simply trust PCIJ.
Instead of asking me, why don't you just check their website? I guess you won't because it requires time so you prefer just to take a FB post, very obviously fake, and spread the lie just to fit your agenda... 😕
Regarding Pnoy, first of all, I always said that I'm not a LP or one of his supporter and never been... I criticized a lot his administration during his time.
But what we see now with duterte is 1000 worst than it was under Pnoy. That's why I'm anti-duterte but pro-Philippines!

Last edited by a moderator:
Simula sa 2016 election campaign and many times pa after he was elected, palagi sinasabi si duterte: "mahirap ako"...
Mahirap sa utak siguro!

“Mayaman? Taguin ko. Bakit ko sasabihin sa inyo kung saan ko nailagay? **** pala kayo eh. May tao ba rito, ma-holdap pa tayo. May pera? May pera ako. Ulol "

So, sino bang ulol?? Kayo mga dedees, naniwala kayo in 2016 pero he is just a sinungaling!
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

One day he says he is rich, the other day he says he is poor... Always flip/flop for everything, how can he be trusted???

View attachment 594824

View attachment 594825
D nyo ba napapansi pinaglalaruanlng ni duterte anh mga utak natin psy war tawag dun tignan mo pasabug nya kay mar kahit umilag pa at kahit saan mag tago si mar tatamaan parin xa kasi mga ka alyado na nya mismo naglaglag sa kanya wala daw xa alam sa mamasapanu dahil tinago sakanya d sinabi ni digong o kahit sinong dds pero malinaw na ngayun pati sa panot walang tiwala sakanya so dun plng sirana credibility ni mar!! Mind game tawag dun kya kung ayaw nyo mapaglaruan wag nyo nlng pansinin sasabihin ni digong

Instead of asking me, why don't you just check their website? I guess you won't because it requires time and brain so you prefer just to take a FB post, very obviously fake, and spread the lie just to fit your agenda... 😕
Regarding Pnoy, first of all, I always said that I'm not a LP or one of his supporter and never been... I criticized a lot his administration during his time.
But what we see now with duterte is 1000 worst than it was under Pnoy. That's why I'm anti-duterte but prô-Philippines!
If it requires time and brain, and you think I lack of that, then you should do the honor of doing that since I'm assuming that you have the "time and brain". If there really is a report about that on PCIJ then you won't really have a hard time looking for that article.

I never said that you are pro-LP, and I don't care if you are or aren't, I just questioned PCIJ's credibility.

PS I wasn't asking you. That was hypophora. Figures of speech 101 :sneaky:

Last edited:
Mahirap sa utak siguro!

View attachment 594824

View attachment 594825
Mag. NPA knalang,

Art. XI, §1 of the Constitution:
“Public office is a public trust. Public officers and employees MUST, at all times, BE ACCOUNTABLE TO THE PEOPLE, serve them with utmost responsibility, integrity, loyalty, and efficiency…”

Sge Ungas sabihin na natin na may punto ka. Ang tanong anong maitutulong ng punto mong iyan, ang punto mo ba at ang punto ng iba aymagkaka pareha? kayo kayo lng naman ang pumupunto nyan. kayo na iilan lng. Mga TAE! ang punto ko kahit paulit ulit nyong i spam post yang punto nyo sa mga forum mag pages wa epek...pumupunto ka bayaran ka naman anong silbi?

na GETS mo ba?? kung di mo napansin ginamit ko ang way ng pananalita ni ABNOY NOY NOY...di ba malabo?? mas malinaw pa ang panot nya kompara sa direksyon ng pinas sa kamay ng LP.

ngawa kau ng ngawa ang tanong may ipapalit ba kayo na mas higit kay DIGONG? kung meron edi GOOD. ok yan...pero kung LP lng din wag na...

Sir Im willing to do things like what you are doing right now... :D Share mo dito magkano bigayan nyo hehehe
Sorry, you are not able to do what I'm doing because for that you need to love our country and accept no to be ρáíd to show it... just ask the dutertards if you want a job!

LOVE YOUR COUNTRY SABI NI UNGAS LOL...SHUT UP JOVER...

kung di namin mahal ang bayan di namin iboboto si DUTERTE at kung di namin mahal ang bayan sguro sinasamba pa namin si ST. CORY-KONG

ang current admin lng ang BEST OPTION so far...kung may nakikita kayong mas higit edi ok...tumakbo xa bilang pangulo at iboboto natin yan next election...pero kung DILAW lng din hay naku umay na umay na kami.

Last edited:
LOVE YOUR COUNTRY SABI NI UNGAS LOL...SHUT UP JOVER...

kung di namin mahal ang bayan di namin iboboto si DUTERTE at kung di namin mahal ang bayan sguro sinasamba pa namin si ST. CORY-KONG

ang current admin lng ang BEST OPTION so far...kung may nakikita kayong mas higit edi ok...tumakbo xa bilang pangulo at iboboto natin yan next election...pero kung DILAW lng din hay naku umay na umay na kami.
... and as always, you cannot provide any solid evidence on why the madman is the best option.... the only thing you can say is "shut up!" :ROFLMAO:

... and as always, you cannot provide any solid evidence on why the madman is the best option.... the only thing you can say is "shut up!" :ROFLMAO:
BULAG KA BA...ANONG EVIDENCE PA KELANGAN MO...

VISIBLE naman mga accomplishments nya...yong mali nya?? ayon kelangan pang hanapin at ilista.
kay PNOY? ang tanging VISIBLE lng ang kapalpakan ng dilawan...accomplishments? ayon kelangan pang iresearch para malista...LOL

see the difference...kaya nga sabi ko "SO FAR"...kung meron mang mas matino kay DIGONG malamang hindi LP yon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back