What's new

Closed Diba mahirap si duterte?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simula sa 2016 election campaign and many times pa after he was elected, palagi sinasabi si duterte: "mahirap ako"...
Mahirap sa utak siguro!

Duterte speech in Bacolod City kahapon:
“Mayaman? Taguin ko. Bakit ko sasabihin sa inyo kung saan ko nailagay? **** pala kayo eh. May tao ba rito, ma-holdap pa tayo. May pera? May pera ako. Ulol "

So, sino bang ulol?? Kayo mga dedees, naniwala kayo in 2016 pero he is just a sinungaling!
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

One day he says he is rich, the other day he says he is poor... Always flip/flop for everything, how can he be trusted???

Art. XI, §1 of the Constitution: “Public office is a public trust. Public officers and employees MUST, at all times, BE ACCOUNTABLE TO THE PEOPLE, serve them with utmost responsibility, integrity, loyalty, and efficiency…”

Mahirap lang po talaga si Tatay Digong namin. Sabi niya nga dati;

Tingnan niyo itong relo niya, mabibili mo lang sa mga bangketa sa tabi-tabi.

Eto naman 'yung kay Polong. Mabibili mo lang sa mga muslim at class A lang.

Mahirap lang po talaga ang pamilyang Duterte kaya itigil niyo na ang paninira sa kanila. /s

Attachments

Last edited:
can you find another source po except rappler? kasi sabi ng mga dds,one sided daw yan rappler na yan haha
here you are: few links (local and international)

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Just a little something from PCIJView attachment 595654
This is a blattant lie, an obvious fake news that you are propagating... and you dare talking about credibility :ROFLMAO:
You are so blinded or brainwashed that you even don't try to check what you find online... If you check PCIJ website, you will see that they don't do this kind of simplistic chart... instead it's investigative articles. And this articles cover ALL the presidents, not only duterte... here is some screeenshots of the real website (pcij.org)

Attachments

I will never be tired to fight for the rights of people...

As I said already, I don't want to convince you or all the dds squatting this website... I'm doing that to help the silent ones to have other option than FB fake news...

I really, truly feel sorry for all the dds because even if we do not agree, we are all Filipinos...

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” -George Orwell
Kumandidato ka kasi para lalo mong maipaglaban ang karapatan ng ma tao tas sali ka sa otso diretso

Journalism is dead ...
All we have is fake news everywhere ..
References, nah those are concocted by those who want to gain the upperhand.
Media, nah call them sophisticated chismosa / chismoso.

Everyone has the right to choose their own candidate. Nobody has the right to suppress that choice. If one wants to suppress and coerce somebody's judgement that is obstruction.

Don't be the voice of others who want to be their own voices. Self serving po yan for your own agenda.

This is a blattant lie, an obvious fake news that you are propagating... and you dare talking about credibility :ROFLMAO:
You are so blinded or brainwashed that you even don't try to check what you find online... If you check PCIJ website, you will see that they don't do this kind of simplistic chart... instead it's investigative articles. And this articles cover ALL the presidents, not only duterte... here is some screeenshots of the real website (pcij.org)

View attachment 595970

View attachment 595971

View attachment 595972
There was a seemingly critical article titled “The Wealth of P-Noy,” which reported that his wealth had grown nearly three times, or from only P15 million as of December 2009 to P55 million as of December 2010. But the article turned out to only preempt criticism on the astonishing increase in Aquino’s wealth after a year in power. It claimed that the increase was “likely” due to inheritance from his mother’s estate.

Did the PCIJ investigate how Aquino’s Transportation department made daily commute a hell for Filipinos because of its corrupt handling of the MRT 3? No. That department’s corruption in handing over its maintenance to Yellow cronies? No. The Interior department’s overpriced purchase of 300 Indian-made utility vehicles that broke down after three months, with no parts available? No.

Did it report Aquino’s total incompetence in preparing the Eastern Visayas region for the Yolanda super-typhoon that led to the horrific drowning of thousands, and the area’s rehabilitation after the disaster? Not a word.
The loss of Scarborough Shoal because of Aquino and his Foreign Affairs secretary Albert del Rosario’s bungling? The massacre of 47 elite police troops in Mamasapano in Mindanao? The Aquino administration’s “midnight” purchase of P3 billion worth of the Dengvaxia anti-dengue vaccine that turned out to be defective that it has led to the deaths of about 150 children? How Aquino funneled billions of pesos to his home province and to other Liberal Party bastions in the scheme called the Disbursement Acceleration Program?

PS I never claim that I am credible. I have my share of disappointment on Duterte's administration. I won't even vote for Dela Rosa and Tolentino nor liked Mocha. I just can't simply trust PCIJ.

He IS the president! he MUST show his wealth... The Dutertes have interests and engagements in at least 23 corporate entities, the majority involving food and catering, freight and trucking services, and education... which is prohibited by the law... Elected and appointed people cannot engage in other businesses...
Dutertes also have at least 16 relatives by blood and affinity working in appointive positions, mostly at Davao City Hall, and also in executive and judiciary posts.

matanong lang kita ser.

bat naging hate mo si du30? may mga bagay ka ba na nagustuhan sa mga ginagawa ni du30?

Eh si delima ba saka si pnoy di mo hate? anung nagustuhan mo kay pnoy?

Timbangin mo nalang ser. Lahat ng nasa pulitiko sinungaling pero. Sino ba sa kanila ung mas may puso para sa masa?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back