What's new

Closed Depressions

Status
Not open for further replies.
determine what things/events/people that causes your depression... then tackle that !@#$...
dont run away... that will just make things worse...
the longer the problem left unsolved... the more depression and anxiety will build up in your system...

Thank you so much .. I don't even know why I even post this.. maybe I just wanted to get rid of this attacks on me..
Well you're right I'm into games right now that's the way to relieve this stress all over me.. In sports (too lazy to do that but I tried jogging every week I think I should do it again)

and I realize there are still people who will listen after all.. :) Thanks a lot everyone

#Positivethoughts :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Makipag-usap ka sa mga kaibigan bro. Kailangan nila malaman yan para aware sila. Matutulungan ka din nila lalo sa kanila ka nagvevent-out ng mga nararamdaman mo. Makakagaan yan sa kalooban mo din.

Makipag-usap ka sa mga kaibigan bro. Kailangan nila malaman yan para aware sila. Matutulungan ka din nila lalo sa kanila ka nagvevent-out ng mga nararamdaman mo. Makakagaan yan sa kalooban mo din.

yeah you're right but there are few people who can accept this side of me :) anhirap din makahanap ng piling tao

determine what things/events/people that causes your depression... then tackle that !@#$...
dont run away... that will just make things worse...
the longer the problem left unsolved... the more depression and anxiety will build up in your system...

Bat ka daw galit palagi sabi ni phc.onl/#forbidden#meninsec nyahahhahahaha?

i was actually got diagnosed with mild depression yesterday. Primary purpose ko talaga when I seek professional help is for anger management. Then related pala yun sa depression. Good thing about mine is it is so mild, hindi ko kelangan ng meds or counseling. Dahil sa mga sagot ko during the Q&A session, maayos pa naman daw ako mgdecide. Ayon. Dami sa internet tips on how to deal with depression. Sobrang simple lang.

i was actually got diagnosed with mild depression yesterday. Primary purpose ko talaga when I seek professional help is for anger management. Then related pala yun sa depression. Good thing about mine is it is so mild, hindi ko kelangan ng meds or counseling. Dahil sa mga sagot ko during the Q&A session, maayos pa naman daw ako mgdecide. Ayon. Dami sa internet tips on how to deal with depression. Sobrang simple lang.

though sometimes its hard to deal with it. i think my case is not about anger management. but self esteem and more on self thingy. though ngayon i'm fine bukas or some other day aatake, i tried to do sort of things new hobbies and socially talk to other people, i think its good i realize na only myself can cure it or handle by myself... but people around me helps a lot..

its kinda hard to talk about this thing to other people and thank you for the responses.

i realize that other people feel this way also.

Let's be strong and if you want someone to talk to, just beep me back :) i'm willing to listen to all of it. sometimes we just need someone to talk to in this cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.