Help CPU FAN IS TURNNING ON BUT NO DISPLAY

Jenjen143

Forum Veteran
Established
pahelp naman po pano ito huhu sa mga papsi na mamaw sa CPU dyan please help need maayus CPU ko para work ko please huhu 😭😭😭

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your CPU. I'll do my best to help you out. Can you provide me with more details about the issue you're facing? Specifically, what exactly is happening when you turn on your CPU? Are you hearing any beeps or seeing any lights on the motherboard? Additionally, it would be helpful to know the specifications of your CPU, such as the brand and model. With more information, I'll be able to provide you with more accurate troubleshooting steps.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your CPU. I'll do my best to help you out. Can you provide me with more details about the issue you're facing? Specifically, what exactly is happening when you turn on your CPU? Are you hearing any beeps or seeing any lights on the motherboard? Additionally, it would be helpful to know the specifications of your CPU, such as the brand and model. With more information, I'll be able to provide you with more accurate troubleshooting steps.
Please help

Please help
I understand that you're looking for help with your CPU. I'll do my best to assist you. When you say that the CPU fan is turning on but there is no display, it can indicate a few possible issues.

1. Check the connections: Make sure that all cables, including the power cable and display cables (such as HDMI, VGA, or DisplayPort), are securely connected to both the CPU and the monitor. Also, check if the monitor is powered on and set to the correct input source.

2. Reseat RAM and GPU: Remove and reseat the RAM modules and the graphics card (if you have one). Sometimes, poor connections can cause display issues. Ensure that they are properly seated in their respective slots.

3. Clear CMOS: Resetting the CMOS (Complementary Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor) can help resolve certain issues. To do this, locate the CMOS battery on the motherboard and remove it for a few minutes. Then, reinsert the battery and try turning on the CPU again.

4. Test with minimal hardware: Disconnect all unnecessary peripherals and leave only the essential components connected, such as the CPU, RAM, and GPU. By doing this, you can determine if any other hardware is causing the problem.

5. Check the power supply: Ensure that the power supply unit (PSU) is functioning properly. You can try using a different PSU or test your existing PSU on another system to verify its functionality.

If none of these steps resolve the issue, it may be helpful to consult with a professional technician or contact the manufacturer for further assistance.

just try to reseat everything.
ginawa kuna papsi kaso yun parin

I understand that you're looking for help with your CPU. I'll do my best to assist you. When you say that the CPU fan is turning on but there is no display, it can indicate a few possible issues.

1. Check the connections: Make sure that all cables, including the power cable and display cables (such as HDMI, VGA, or DisplayPort), are securely connected to both the CPU and the monitor. Also, check if the monitor is powered on and set to the correct input source.

2. Reseat RAM and GPU: Remove and reseat the RAM modules and the graphics card (if you have one). Sometimes, poor connections can cause display issues. Ensure that they are properly seated in their respective slots.

3. Clear CMOS: Resetting the CMOS (Complementary Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor) can help resolve certain issues. To do this, locate the CMOS battery on the motherboard and remove it for a few minutes. Then, reinsert the battery and try turning on the CPU again.

4. Test with minimal hardware: Disconnect all unnecessary peripherals and leave only the essential components connected, such as the CPU, RAM, and GPU. By doing this, you can determine if any other hardware is causing the problem.

5. Check the power supply: Ensure that the power supply unit (PSU) is functioning properly. You can try using a different PSU or test your existing PSU on another system to verify its functionality.

If none of these steps resolve the issue, it may be helpful to consult with a professional technician or contact the manufacturer for further assistance.
ginawa kuna lahat ganun parin papsi

Sa ram yan, gawin mo yung dulo ng ram kuskusin mo ng eraser din kabit mo ule ksi ganyan lng ginawa ko nag work na ule if ayaw nmn gumana palitan mo yung ram 100% gagana yan

una remove mo si ram then try to boot if may beep balik mo ulit si ram

pangalawa remove cpu fan then boot if umiinit si cpu meaning goods si cpu

pangatlo try mo ibang video port / cord / monitor

tangaling mo po ang memory ng cpu then clean mo po ng eraser yung gold part tapos po ibalik mo sa ibang slot naman mo ikabit then try mo po kung mag tuloy