What's new

Help Conversation history (Inbox) is missing

Broofi

Forum Veteran
Elite
Hi All @admins and @Moderators,
my conversation history has been erased and I cannot any of my past conversations with forum members.

now I can see only two messages

1683091084282.png

can somebody restore this, please

I need this very badly

Attachments

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. First of all, please make sure that you are logged into the correct account and that you have not accidentally logged into a different account. If you are sure that you are logged into the correct account, then this may be a technical issue that needs to be addressed by the forum staff.

You can try a few things to see if it resolves the issue. Try logging out of your account and clearing your browser cache and cøøkíés. Then, log back in and check if your conversation history has been restored. If not, please contact the forum's technical support team for further assistance.

They may be able to restore your conversation history from a backup or provide other solutions to help you access your missing messages. I hope this helps, and please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Hi
Thank you for the reply, I have log in using new browser as well but situation is still the same

pls help
sadly sir all of the private conversations last month has been reset/removed from all of the members due to new updates..

oops, this is bad news.. I hope #admins and #moderators will take prompt actions to restore this..
sadly most of the members also wish for the conversations to be restored but it sad to say it cant be restored, i suggest next time save your transactions thru private notes or any means of backup like screenshot of your last transactions.

10158328-32ce798c5cc21db72de3d14407fb72f2.jpg

You can access your old Convos here at PHC, just go here
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
At login mo PHCorner Account mo.

Unfortunately until Sep 2022 Convo is the only option
thank you boss.. but I do not have the access to the site
1683098843628.png

Attachments