What's new

Poll Charter Change

Do you support the proposed amendments to the economic provisions of the 1987 Constitution?

• Yes, I think they will attract more foreign investment and create more jobs.

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • No, I think they will undermine the national sovereignty and interest of the Filipino people.

• I don’t know, I need more information and education about the pros and cons of the amendments.

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • I don’t care, I think the charter change is irrelevant and a distraction from the more urgent issues

• Total voters

_iosora

Forum Veteran
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
The 1987 Constitution has some rules that limit foreign investors in the Philippines. Some people want to change these rules to attract more money and jobs. Others oppose this, saying it will hurt the country’s interest and independence. They also doubt the timing and purpose of the charter change. What do you think? Do you agree with changing the economic rules in the Constitution? Vote and share your opinion

Need ko pang malaman yung kabuuan nito sa maraming araw pa. Hirap pa kasi pag nag jump into bandwagon na agad eg.

Sa mga walang alam dyan ito basahin nyu.

Goal ni marcos is ang economic lang.

Pero pag once na nag start nayan ang power ng pag bago ng constitution ay unlimited yan ang kinakatakutan ni tatay digs, baka front page lang ng mga corrupt yung economic provisions nayan.

Yung Charter Change maganda naman ehh para maging mas maayos yung Batas sa bansa sa dami ng loop holes na ginawa hanggang ngaun ginagamit pa rin ng mga mayayaman at politiko para protektahan ari-arian nila.

tungkol naman jan sa foreign investors maganda sa uno pero sa long run sila lang magbenefit jan tsaka alam mo naman basta mayayaman na taga-ibang bansa mas lalakas power nila kontrolin ung Gov. gaming bribery.