What's new

Help Best Home Speaker

Lean Quality Engineer

Forum Guru
Elite
Hello mga ka PHC

Ask ko lang sana if may mai-recommend kayong brand for home speaker para sa smart tv ? I'm a basshead.

Budget around PHP 3000-5000

Thank you in advance.

Hello! If you're a basshead and looking for a good home speaker brand for your smart TV within the PHP 3000-5000 budget range, I recommend checking out brands like JBL, Sony, and Creative.

For strong bass performance, you may want to consider JBL speakers as they are known for their deep and punchy bass output. Models like the JBL Flip series or the JBL Go series are popular choices that offer good bass for their size and price.

Sony is another reputable brand that offers quality home speakers with good bass response. Models like the Sony SRS-XB series are known for their Extra Bass feature, which enhances low-frequency sound for a more impactful listening experience.

Creative is also a brand worth considering, especially if you're looking for affordable options with decent bass performance. The Creative Pebble series or the Creative Stage series are budget-friendly choices that can deliver a satisfying bass experience.

Before making a purchase, I recommend listening to these speakers in person if possible to determine which one best suits your preferences for bass quality and overall sound performance. Happy shopping!

Back