What's new

Bank Loan or Pag ibig loan?

Base on my experience, I prefer sa bank. Lalo na kapag may savings account ka na sa kanila, the processing is much easier. Nagkakatalo lang sa approval. Depende sa income mo, you may or may not be approved for a loan.

If you're earning well, better to stick kay bank. mataas man ng 1-2% ang interest rate nila compared kay pag-ibig from the get-go (pertaining to home loan), mas maikli naman mga terms nila so in turn, mas mababa ang magiging interest sa buong buhay ng loan. you may get enticed sa low monthly payments ni pagibig pero try to compute it over 30 years (assuming na max term ang kukuhanin mo), and almost 2-3 folds ang itutubo. also tama si soul calibre, mas madali sa home bank mo maapprove.

So if you are looking for some reliable and safe options right now then as for me, I strongly recommend you to have a look at this You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. source to check various variants and then choose something reliable and safe as well. I hope that you will be able to find something nice.

Hey there! Choosing between a bank loan and a love loan (a loan from family or friends) really depends on your personal preferences and circumstances. A bank loan will typically have a more structured process and require a good credit score, while love loans can be more flexible, with negotiable terms and possibly lower interest rates. The speed of the process depends on the lender, be it a bank or someone you're close to.

both okay nagkakatalo lang sa approval at process, ang maganda lang kay Pagibig kaya i-stretch ung loan up to 30years.

tip lang pag kukuha ka ng bahay sa PAGIBIG at long term loan gagawin mo, pag magbbayad ka ung malakihan na tpos pa-deduct mo sa principal amount para ung interest di mo need i-cover

Hey there! Choosing between a bank loan and a love loan (a loan from family or friends) really depends on your personal preferences and circumstances. A bank loan will typically have a more structured process and require a good credit score, while love loans can be more flexible, with negotiable terms and possibly lower interest rates. The speed of the process depends on the lender, be it a bank or someone you're close to.
Evaluate both options and open up conversations with people who might be willing to lend you money. In the end, it comes down to what you feel most comfortable with and who can offer you the best terms. One of my friends found the right mortgage fit by talking to a knowledgeable You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. Sometimes, professional advice can be really beneficial. Hope this helps, and good luck with your house loan journey!