Bad news...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one is really a very bad piece of news 😕

Duterte's government might allow China to take Hanjin Port in Subic.

If this pushes thru, I think it will be one of the worst things that can happen to the country. Why? Because Hanjin port (a former USA strategic military naval base) is protecting The West Philippine Sea. Once it's in the hands of China, they have a military and strategic position in the region which, for sure will worry big powers like the US, Japan, Australia...

At a local level, thousands of Filipinos will lose their jobs as chinese workers will be the ones hired... then they will totally control the fishing grounds in the WPS... no more fish for Filipinos, except the one fished by the chinese in our waters and sold to us (like the galunggung)

China is spreading its hegemony in S-E Asia with the help of duterte :mad: Like they already did in
Djibouti (Africa) in 2017 were they set up a military base...

If they get Hanjin Port, they will have 2 feet na in our country! Duterte was not joking when he said that he will be happy if the Philippines was a province of china :mad: he is doing everything he can for us to get there...
kawawa Pilipinas 🇵🇭

Edit: "It is no secret that where Chinese economic interests are, Chinese military and security forces follow"
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Edit again: clarification for the DDS saying it's fake news:

what I wrote is just my own reflexion about this news from Reuters International

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Dilawan siguro to? 🤣 Hahaha. Fake news yan. Anti duterte ka nu? Kaninong tuta kaba pati dito nag kakalat ka? Malaki ba ang bigayan? Hahaha 🤣 Yung source mo wala manlang ka credi.credibility. Tapos inililigaw mo pa mga mambabasa mo, *clap *clap *clap
~
Magkano ang suhol sayo? O kung di man, Anong kulay ang dinadala mo? Sigurado ka bang Pilipino ka? Hahaha.
awinahe ohh sagutin mo to..haha

Thread Failed nanaman si awinahe maraming salamat mga ka Phc dahil nakikita ko marami talaga ang hindi paloloko or magpapadala sa mga fakenews na ibinabato sa presidente natin. Du30 Solid ang Phc dito! Awinahe doon ka sa fb mag post ng mga Fakenews para doon sandamakmak na mura ang sasaluhin mo hahaha

If this is really a fact ano, grabe naman yung kawawa yung Pilipinas ah. Well, kung iisipin po natin ng mabuti eh DU30 is doing the right thing, hindi naman sa pinapaubaya talaga yung Pilipinas but to think more about Filipinos living, kasi kung DU30 will fight over the China, for sure the Philippines would gone as what you think tho. Mas magiging kawawa yung Pilipinas if that happen. All the people should suffer from the war or a battle between them even if USA or other country will fight for us, hindi pa rin maganda yun; Panghuli, mayroong tamang panahon para lumaban at hindi sa ngayon, hindi pwede dumalos-dalos lang even if nangunguna yung China by s†éáling good products from us to survive and improve our country.

There is always a right time and there is always a plan for the sake of everybody. :)
#JustSharingMyThoughtsPo

eto tandaan nyo to pag iyan napasakamay ng chinese firm walang makakapigil sa kanila i convert yan as chinese naval base, at hindi papayag ang mga chinese na mananatili lang yan shipyard kung mapasa kanila ang kontrata

ang japan at iba pang european countries ay may interes din makuha ang kontrata ng hanjiin.. mas mabuti pa mapasakamay ng japanese firm yan dahil ang japan ay walang interes sa atin mga karagatan kaya wala sila dahilan para i convert yan as naval base

Wala daw interes ang japan eh sinakop nga tayo noon nagka gera pa.😂😂😂

Pag ginawang naval base ng china yung hanjin port, ano naman kaya magiging reaction ng mga ibang bansa? Di ba naisip ng china na maraming bansa ang tataas ang kilay sa kanila....hmmm

Dont take international news as basis on your reflection. what they know is only a fraction of what we are experiencing first hand.
This advice also goes for you! Saying things about the plight of people in Palawan just because you spent a few days there (in a resort I imagine!)... you don't have any idea of what we are experiencing here, in Palawan, first hand :ROFLMAO:

This advice also goes for you! Saying things about the plight of people in Palawan just because you spent a few days there (in a resort I imagine!)... you don't have any idea of what we are experiencing here, in Palawan, first hand :ROFLMAO:
awinahe the best you can do para malaman ni duterte yang problema mo , mag rally ka sa harap ng malacanang. Kasi dito sa internet ka mag rereklamo babarahin kadito ng mga DDS. Realtalk yannsir.

-next time post something that is not based on your own reflection and gut feeling but based on solid facts that Hajin port will be converted as military and strategic position by China, as not to mislead and create negativity and division among people.
-LadyClare already had a good point to debunk your theories solely based from gut feeling and not on facts and failed to understand what you read that it's only a bailout of a dying company.

-also your thread is only about Hajin port but still injecting off topic issues on Palawan which you already had another thread and again assumed of being invaded by Chinese businessmen when you know the fact that Chinese are living among us even the day you were born, you can not deny that fact.

if you want to get rid of Chinese start with Henry Sy family, Lucio Tan, Gokongwei, Tony Tan Caktiong of Jollibee etc who already invaded as long ago.

let's make PHC a healthy community and not all bad mouth about the current administration, everyone does not want to be slaves of China-and we can start by not patronizing their own products.

-spread love not hate-

peace:D

-next time post something that is not based on your own reflection and gut feeling but based on solid facts that Hajin port will be converted as military and strategic position by China, as not to mislead and create negativity and division among people.
-LadyClare already had a good point to debunk your theories solely based from gut feeling and not on facts and failed to understand what you read that it's only a bailout of a dying company.

-also your thread is only about Hajin port but still injecting off topic issues on Palawan which you already had another thread and again assumed of being invaded by Chinese businessmen when you know the fact that Chinese are living among us even the day you were born, you can not deny that fact.

if you want to get rid of Chinese start with Henry Sy family, Lucio Tan, Gokongwei, Tony Tan Caktiong of Jollibee etc who already invaded as long ago.

let's make PHC a healthy community and not all bad mouth about the current administration, everyone does not want to be slaves of China-and we can start by not patronizing their own products.

-spread love not hate-

awinahe siguro sa point nato alam mo na wala kang kakampi dito para sa mga fakenews mo.

-spread love not hate-

1. I recognized that LadyClare had some good points (because, unlike the DDS I know to recognize my mistakes which, to me, is proof of intellectual honesty) but I did not say she was right all along.

2. I am not the only one having these thoughts about Hanjin Port... People more knowledgeable than me have the same... even Defense Secretary Delfin Lorenzana said that "Hanjin could be naval base, government supplier of ships" if taken over by the government... So if the PH government could make Hanjin a naval base why not the chinese? Plus Sec. Lorenzana was also concerned about our sovereignty if chinese took it over... This was in January when the government said they will bar chinese companies to take over Hanjin!! But, after duterte went to china, suddenly it's ok if china take it over... don't tell me this doesn't smell fishy!

3. I talked about Palawan in a small sentence in parentheses. It's LadyClare herself who bounced on it and said wrong things that I could not leave uncorrected.

4. I don't want to get rid of chinese as you present it. I acknowledge that many chinoy are helping our country... I just don't want the Philippines to become a "province of china" like duterte said.

5. Since duterte is in power, I never saw so much division among us... this is directly his doing "divide to conquer" diba?
I'm a pacifist at heart and dedicated my life to helping people, especially the poorest that's why I cannot stay "on the fence" when my countrymen are slaughtered like chickens and my country given away to china... How I wish we could all love each other!

6. Yes, many of my threads are against this administration but they are not "all bad mouth" as you said... I usually stay polite (although I sometimes use sarcasm or humor), the bad mouth are the dds trolls, they are the ones making all toxic... don't shoot the messenger!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.