What's new

Trivia Atheists, what does this quote mean to you: "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him shoul...?

Ung mga tanong mo kasi tlga nakakulong sa ideas ng christian dogma.
Eto nlng baka magka idea ka:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
This was my first question to him:
Can i ask lang why di ka na kamo active sa ganan?
Aling part jan sa tanong ko ang nakakulong sa ideas ng christian dogma?? Paki explain..

They thought they can approach the subtle and holy through their "minds", the holiest of men are still nothing but mud.

That is why I kept repeating, you cannot approach this through question and answer, even logic falls short.

This was explained in the bible by Jesus through the Parable of the Wedding Feast. Matthew 22:1-14.

You need to have "clothes". You cannot get it through reading, you need experience and practice.

Come back to this post if you understand it someday.

I already shared some primers for "research".
So have u experience yang mga sinasabi mo or have u gain that specific knowledge na exclusive sa mga chosen people lang??

Para lang yan gaya sa mga naniniwala may alien abduction experience sila eh…

Para lang yan gaya sa mga people speaking in tongues daw

Para lang gan gaya sa mga nakakapagcommunicate daw sa sa ibang supernatural entities…

Last edited:
Because it is not scientific. There are some things in the humans experience that can not be measured or quantified. They can only be experienced. Trying to explain this thru paganistic rituals and belief system is really shallow, and is only a start. Trying to explain it by science is desperate.
just because it is not scientific means it cannot be accepted by the majority? it would mean religion has not conquered science yet

and you are right, thinking/hoping is also an experience in a world beyond physics

Last edited:
Because it is not scientific. There are some things in the humans experience that can not be measured or quantified. They can only be experienced. Trying to explain this thru paganistic rituals and belief system is really shallow, and is only a start. Trying to explain it by science is desperate.
Yeah. How will you explain or describe to someone, who have no experience and background, something like this vividly pulsating infront of you during a special exercise?

You will be laughed at, ridiculed, or most of the time, tagged as insane or doing some drugs.

Experience with practice is the only way.

They must undertake the journey inward themselves, otherwise they will be confined to endless assumptions and conclusions within their own limited perspective.

1674646958493.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Yeah. How will you explain or describe to someone, who have no experience and background, something like this vividly pulsating infront of you during a special exercise?

You will be laughed at, ridiculed, or most of the time, tagged as insane or doing some drugs.

Experience with practice is the only way.

They must undertake the journey inward themselves, otherwise they will be confined to endless assumptions and conclusions within their own limited perspective.

View attachment 2490275
hehe oo nga ikaw lang ang nakakakita nang nasa picture kaya ikaw lang meron experience, ginawa mo pa kaming ignorant sa mga images na ganyan hehe

ayun naman pala good to know na mga esoteric pala thinks that sila lang talga sila lang at yung everyone else walang alam hehe
You always seem to deliberately misread me and take it against yourself. I am not the enemy.

But it's okay, it's part of the equation.

No one is special, no one is stupid. You just practice, simple.

No one is forcing anything to you.

I am just sharing.

Clairvoyants can easily see this, some just needs practice.

You always seem to deliberately misread me and take it against yourself. I am not the enemy.

But it's okay, it's part of the equation.

No one is special, no one is stupid. You just practice, simple.

No one is forcing anything to you.

I am just sharing.

Clairvoyants can easily see this, some just needs practice.
lol i just had a comment on things you shared, and you're correct it's part of the equation to hear such type of comments

just because it is not scientific means it cannot be accepted by the majority? it would mean religion has not conquered science yet
Yung view na religion and science are meant to conquer each other ang may problema sa pag iisip ng atheist e.

Which is really rooted sa approach na ginawa ng mga religion sa pagpresent ng teachings nila. It is really not their job to teach you "what to think", but "how to think".

However, people are meant to grow out of this adolescent mindset, especially when they start getting involved in socio-political issues. This is another field science falls short at.

Here is an example issues na papasubukan ko sayo sagutin using science:
-gay marriage
-abortion

Last edited:
ayun naman pala good to know na mga esoteric pala thinks that sila lang talga sila lang at yung everyone else walang alam hehe
Feeling ko ung esoteric na sinasabi mo iba sa esoteric na sinasabi nya. Nagegets ko ung sinasabi mong ignorant dahil ung word na esoteric ay mayroong connotations kaya ang google definition nya is ganito:
Screenshot_20230125_152641_Google.jpg

Pero hindi yan tinutukoy nya. Click mo ito pra mag ka idea ka ng tinutukoy nya.
--> You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

sa John 3:16 Jesus Died to redeem us , di ba pwedi naman nya baguhin kasi sya namn may gawa non pero alam mo un He is bounded by HIs righteousness

Feeling ko ung esoteric na sinasabi mo iba sa esoteric na sinasabi nya. Nagegets ko ung sinasabi mong ignorant dahil ung word na esoteric ay mayroong connotations kaya ang google definition nya is ganito:
View attachment 2491001
Pero hindi yan tinutukoy nya. Click mo ito pra mag ka idea ka ng tinutukoy nya.
--> You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
esoteric-ism is the movement, but if you trace the etymology of esoteric-ism it still comes from the word esoteric which features an intelligent inner circle and an outer circle of idiots
sa John 3:16 Jesus Died to redeem us , di ba pwedi naman nya baguhin kasi sya namn may gawa non pero alam mo un He is bounded by HIs righteousness
bounded means limited which also opposes his own attributes as god, and i don't really think a god limited by righteousness would do genocide, rape and sacrifice his own son being the father

esoteric-ism is the movement, but if you trace the etymology of esoteric-ism it still comes from the word esoteric which features an intelligent inner circle and an outer circle of idiots

bounded means limited which also opposes his own attributes as god, and i don't really think a god limited by righteousness would do genocide, rape and sacrifice his own son being the father
haha , we are just creation kung anoman ang gawin nya edi gows AHAH buti nga my free will pa tayo

alin ang kinain ko don? HAHA
limited by righteousness is like limited by laws, kailangan dumaan sa tamang procedures
e bakit mo sinabi na we're just creation? tas pwede pala gawin lahat ng gusto niya? tas meron pala limit, alin ba talaga sa dalawa ang sinasabi mo, meron limit? or pwede lahat, ang gulo mo
Which is really rooted sa approach na ginawa ng mga religion sa pagpresent ng teachings nila. It is really not their job to teach you "what to think", but "how to think".
meron nga bang how to think? meron palang different ways to think? anu-anu kaya ang mga iyon boss?
However, people are meant to grow out of this adolescent mindset, especially when they start getting involved in socio-political issues. This is another field science falls short at.
paki explain how did science fell short or else di ma-credit
Here is an example issues na papasubukan ko sayo sagutin using science:
-gay marriage
-abortion
issues ba iyan? alam ko ang meron issue sa ganyan is the church hehe walang kinalaman si science diyan, it only described what is abortion and gay marriage, it did not even advise people to practice abortion and gay marriage hehe

Last edited:
issues ba iyan? alam ko ang meron issue sa ganyan is the church hehe walang kinalaman si science diyan, it only described what is abortion and gay marriage, it did not even advise people to practice abortion and gay marriage hehe
Exactly. Issues padin yan sa society. At some point boboto ka between two or more politician with differing opinions about this issues, how would you pick then, kung science lang ang alam mo?

Dalawang issue palang yan..

Exactly. Issues padin yan sa society. At some point boboto ka between two or more politician with differing opinions about this issues, how would you pick then, kung science lang ang alam mo?

Dalawang issue palang yan..
yes science pa din specifically "logic"

kaya nga di ako bomoto noong nakaraang election dahil ala talagang pumasa sa kanila, i am not choosing randomly, meron talaga reasons palagi pag akoy pumili so i can always defend my own choices

yes science pa din specifically "logic"

kaya nga di ako bomoto noong nakaraang election dahil ala talagang pumasa sa kanila, i am not choosing randomly, meron talaga reasons palagi pag akoy pumili so i can always defend my own choices
Sabi ni Sartre
Screenshot_20230125_191214_Chrome.jpg

Which essentially you are still equally responsible and to blame in a societies failure even if you do not choose.

Anyway, yes you think you are making your "own choice", but you are just subscribing to different ideologies. It is likely na susunod ka lang sa popular opinion, or you will immitate someone's choice dahil na-amuse public stunt nila.

Attachments

Sabi ni Sartre
View attachment 2491408
Which essentially you are still equally responsible and to blame in a societies failure even if you do not choose.
so anu meron if society blames me? do i need those people that blame me? if yes, aba luluhod ako sa kanila at sasamba hehe
Anyway, yes you think you are making your "own choice", but you are just subscribing to different ideologies. It is likely na susunod ka lang sa popular opinion, or you will immitate someone's choice dahil na-amuse public stunt nila.
edi wow sumali na din ako sa 31 million that was so popular as a choice that time hehe