Trivia Atheists, what does this quote mean to you: "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him shoul...?

so anu meron if society blames me? do i need those people that blame me? if yes, aba luluhod ako sa kanila at sasamba hehe

edi wow sumali na din ako sa 31 million that was so popular as a choice that time hehe
Haiist.. corny na paps, feelings nnmn pinairal mo. 🤣🤣

To sum up your counter-argument, you essentially just said "i dont care". Walang sustansya.
i care actually kasi if i don't care edi di na sana ako nagtatanong if i need them, gusto ko pa rin malaman kasi ikapapahamak ko yun if i don't take care for those things i needed, kaya may paki pa din naman ako sa society, always monitoring how much i needed people

but your reaction suggests that di ko talaga sila kailangan hehe

i care actually kasi if i don't care edi di na sana ako nagtatanong if i need them, gusto ko pa rin malaman kasi ikapapahamak ko yun if i don't take care for those things i needed, kaya may paki pa din naman ako sa society, always monitoring how much i needed people

but your reaction suggests that di ko talaga sila kailangan hehe
Actually hindi ko nmn tinutukoy yung blame ng ibang tao. It is you who blames "stupid people" "weak variants" and "stupid religion" sa failings ng society.. i'm just saying na nag contribute ka din dyan, and you probably dont realize it.

Actually hindi ko nmn tinutukoy yung blame ng ibang tao. It is you who blames "stupid people" "weak variants" and "stupid religion" sa failings ng society.. i'm just saying na nag contribute ka din dyan, and you probably dont realize it.
idagdag mo na din yung stu̾pid cultures, buti na-notice mo iyan kasi i intend to do that, sobra pa iyan sa realize hehe i only respect people/things if i think they deserve it and whenever they are not interfering with my own progress, everything is competition and being competent is the key in this survival of the fittest

Atheists, what does this quote mean to you: "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him shoul...?

Still waiting for someone to answer the question. Anyone?​

Please be kind and open your heart, I have already answered the question and my lips have been sealed.
so totoo poba talaga yung astral projection? We are sinners ba if we know all the things? And have a power to stand alone ourselves? Like for not being believer?

so totoo poba talaga yung astral projection? We are sinners ba if we know all the things? And have a power to stand alone ourselves? Like for not being believer?
True to those who experience it, so thru experience will you only know that it is true. "Sinner" is a tag for those who do not follow the rituals set by religion, however, the rituals has a purpose, even the freemasons and the like composed of elite members of this society still "follow" some rituals. We are just humble vessels. Pride = downfall.

True to those who experience it, so thru experience will you only know that it is true. "Sinner" is a tag for those who do not follow the rituals set by religion, however, the rituals has a purpose, even the freemasons and the like composed of elite members of this society still "follow" some rituals. We are just humble vessels. Pride = downfall.

sorry if na spam. So kahit na ma aqcuire natin yung beyond of understanding of human we stil human. Thank you for sharing your knowlegde

Last edited:
There are different dimensions. We are reincarnated again and again and learn from these dimensions, some choose to move forward from here, some choose to stay. In buddhism, those who still comeback despite attaining "enlightenment" are called bodhisattvas. Human is just a form.

kalukuhan yang ganyan, hindi ganyan ang gusto kong paniniwalaan na dios na parang isang manok na dinikit sa kros, 200% ako na hindi ganyan mag isip ang totoong makapangyarin na may likha ng lahat, ginawa lang kayong mga ignorantw sa nag susulat ng bibliya nyo. napakalaking kalukuhan. yang pinanganak na vrgen siya, ilang ulit na yang story na yan bago pa pinanganak yang jesus nyo, copycat lang yan,

Back