What's new

ATHEIST po ako.

At isa pa sa paniniwala ko.
Religion = Money.
Kung yung mga tao nga ngayon may pagka mangmang pa. Pano pa kaya noon na kulang pa sa Education ang tao.
Hersay, Hersay nlang dn yan eh. Sasabihin nla si Ganto nag milagro. Tinuro yung bato naging bahay 😱 But still i believe in 1 God.

Hindi naman masama kung maging Truth Seeker ka. Kahit ako pagka may mga INC akong kainuman tinatanong ko sila. Bakit kayo lang ang maliligtas ? At kung ano yung sagot nila nirerespeto ko hehe. Kahit di ako naniniwala, Nirerespeto ko padin sinabe/paniniwala nila.

Last edited:
What makes you think moral relativism or utilitarianism leads to objective morality? It is a naive assumption. The fact that time will tell when good becomes bad and when bad becomes good, hence it's subjective, is the very critique of those ideas. You only need one tyrannical leader in this era to flip over the morality on where the human civilization is founded on. I hope you can see the danger. Morality is not simply a group of people agreed or disagreed to some values. There are indispensable human values, a religious values, like life is worth living for even though it is full of suffering and pain or each one of us has its own divinity. You do not decide whether one should die either you have love ones whose suffering from incurable disease or a doctor who has a capacity to cure ones illness. Your idea of who deserves to live or die has the same idea of those murderous people hidden in the shadow of positive virtue or good intent. You are over-optimistically naive to think that people will become objectively good if they based their morality in science and reason even though you are just one reason away to justify your evil acts. Im no against atheists if they devoted themselves to critique the religious fundamentalism, but to push their radical worldview of morality in the dispense of religion-based morality which the human civilization is laid down, I can say that's where they cross the line and reasonable to say they've gone too far. Nietzsche will agree on me in my last point.

@J O K E R..Regarding jan no comment ako dahil hindi ko alam kung sino yung kinikilalang God ng INC at ng born again pero naniniwala ako na iisa lang ang God kundi ang Allah lamang

Even kasi ang Catholic dalawa ang religion I mean Catholic and Christian. Ang alam ko lang pinagkaiba nila is yunh Catholic naniniwala sa sign of the cross and the christian is not. Hindi ko lang sure kung tama pero yun yung pagkakaalam ko.
tama lods

It's obvious that you are referencing philosophical ideas and even philosophers, yet you're using and interpreting them through your own bias perspective. Your arguments don't gain merits by merely mentioning the name of a philosopher. That's argumentum and verecundiam (appeal to authority). Show that Nietzsche agree with you in your last point. Quote what he exactly said and relate it to what you said. That's the proper way to reference authors and sources to support your claims.

Now let us examine your rebutall. First, you didn't make a specific response to my statement that says you used the terms "objective" and "standard" as having similar meaning. You're trying to ignore the fact that your entire argument was totally debunked because it is based on the wrong usage of those terms.

Next, I never mentioned of "time" and "agreement" as requisites for objective morality. There are moral and ethical principles which validity are not dependent on time, and there are those that are considered as objective even though others or majority of people don't agree with them. What I said on "objectivity" itself is that it must be derived from a scientific, reasonable, and fact-based grounds. Therefore, it is the "MANNER" of generating and obtaining the moral principles and rules.

The "death with dignity" is not decided upon by just any people. Again, your interpreting "death with dignity" as "genocide", "mass murder", " tyrannical rule". The death with dignity is a legal action that can be exercised by an individual that meets the conditions and requirements specified under the law of the governments who are supporting such action. Who decides this action? Is is a tyrant? a mob? group of activists? a government? No. The decision to execute death with dignity lies on the person itself. He has the freedom as to whether to use this option or not in instances that he's qualified and eligible to do so.

Your linking death with dignity with murder because according to you if that's the case any one can just use science or good intent as a justification for killing someone. Definitely, you have a bias towards religion and theism. You made an ambiguous and hasty conclusion out of the death with dignity thing by linking it to "murders and evil acts" that can be justified using science or reason. However, Death with dignity is different from what Zionists are doing when they kill people and take the lands of Arabs in the land known today as Israel in pursuit of religious idealogies , which are exploited by imperialists. Death with dignity is different when Anti-Catholic English monarchs subjectively labelled individuals as witches and murdered them.

What's ur argument against death with dignity?Did you raise and resolve the moral dilemma in death with dignity? No! As usual, you used "religious" dogmatism and theological belief to conclude that such action is not objectively moral. You said there are inevitable "religious values". That's funny, because it clearly proves that your arguments are really have an inclination and bias towards religion. So your stand on morality is absolutism and not objective. You said people has inherent divinity and their lives are worth living despite of pain and suffering. That's a purely theological and religious idea. That statement doesn't resolve the moral dilemma in death with dignity. Why is death with dignity being allowed in other countries? The reason is that permitting someone to live further is tantamount to giving him or her more physical pains and agonies. So, lets us weigh the reasons here, Will you prolong the physical pain of a person who based on medical and scientific research and study will surely die? Or Let him or her continue to live because there is a supernatural force who gave that life and he's the only one who can take that life away? So which one is more objective? The latter that construed based on "subjective and fictional theology" or the former which is based on empirical reseach. If the second one is objective, then tell me the reason behind this - I'm a god, and allowed events that eventually lead to ur death at a particular date. Then, I want you to suffer more before your exact time of death. So, your god is a rustless and insensitive god. If not, then tell me the objective reason of that god. For sure, you're answer don't come from a supernatural entity, you will get ur answer to theological ideas created by humans and religious people, not by a god!

Also take note
Also take note that using science or making a reason as a justification for a act doesn't necessarily imply that such act is already an objective moral act. You're trying to read and interpret my arguments in a ambiguous and blurry way in order to save your own negated and debunked arguments. When I defined objective I said the moral perception or rule should be based on a scientific, reliable, or actual information. You should be aware that I made this statement to compare objective morality and non-objective morality. Where did they based death with dignity? They based it on : 1) tested, verified, documented, and auditable medical condition of the patient. 2) Actual experiences of the patient in connection with his or her medical condition) 3) His or her experiences of pain and suffering related to that condition are also tested, verified, documented, and auditable.

Now, if that patient approves and executes death with dignity. Is he committing an immoral act? For you, he is doing so. But where did you base you moral opinion or judgement? Is it based on an objective information about that patient? No. you and other religious fundamentalists don't want to see those 1-3 facts. Instead, you based it on theological beliefs. Now, let's check, you said humans have inherent divinity. Question, prove that using reliable information. Can that divine nature be tested, validated, confirmed through reliable sources of information? Of course not, because it's derived from faith. So, you will just say that god transcends the material world so he and his ways and his rules are not subject to scientific or empirical studies. See? Theists have more leeway in making justifications and excuses for their subjective moral rules. Now, an atheist who uses science to make a moral rule doesn't make that objective right away. Because the scientific information can still be further tested, validated, and confirmed if it can really be used to support a moral claim and act. Don't make my statements vague. For instance, American politicians are using eugenics before to justify actions against African immigrants. Eugenics is an obsolete science-based belief that there are superior and inferior races.

Next, you also have a religious bias on interpreting history. Civilizations were not laid down exclusively on monotheistic moral principles. For example, before Christianity developed in Rome, there is a civilization that was already formed there, they are called the Etruscan civilization. They're moral beliefs are not based on monotheism. Summerians pre-dated the Jews. Through religious syncretism, the moral principles of monotheistic religions were even derived from the civilizations that came before them. You're arguments are all completely debunked. Don't make additional comments unless you provide well-thought conclusions.

Also, don't tell me that the moral rules of monotheistic religions are standard throughout time. So, why then the Jews of today abandoned slavery, even though that their early Rabbis had included principles, rules, and justifications of it in their scriptures. Why did the Jewish people agree with the British, US, and European governments on not building furthermore settlements in Palestine anymore ? So ur saying that the moral principles of your religions are standard? Come on. Don't fool people and readers here.

Prove also that standard moral beliefs and rules are objective. Because, you completely left that core claim of yours. You can't defend it because it's totally wrong, false, and bias. And you can't do anything to save that argument even if you quote all the philosophers and philosophical ideas you know of

Last edited by a moderator:
[XX='Michael Angelo, c: 671622, m: 412914'][/XX][XX='Michael Angelo, c: 671622, m: 412914'][/XX]
Logic bro...
ung aso nanganak, aso rin in anak
Ang kalabaw manganak, kalabaw din un anak
Ang tao manganak, tao rin un anak
Ang Dios ipinanganak si Cristo, natural Dios din xa

👉That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
(John 3:6)
King James Version (KJV)

[XX='Michael Angelo, c: 671622, m: 412914'][/XX][XX='Michael Angelo, c: 671622, m: 412914'][/XX]
Logic bro...

👉That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
King James Version (KJV)
John 1:18 the only begotten son (in original translation "M0N0GENES THE0S" or bugtong na Dios.

Logic bro...

King James Version (KJV)
John 1:18 the only begotten son (in original translation "M0N0GENES THE0S" or bugtong na Dios.

Makakaaway mo po talaga ang hindi mananampalataya ♥️👍lalo na alam na alam mo na mas malinaw ang batayan. Pero sa personal hindi away ,ang away lang jan po is spiritual♥️lakas lang ng loob ang panginoong Hesus Cristo nga marami naka away pero di naman nya ginamitan ng dahas ♥️

Recommend ko po makinig ka po ki bro. Eli ,suriin mo po sa loob sa labas etc. Ikaw na lang po bahala sa sarili mo po mag husga .salamat sa Dios naway ma hanap mo ang katwiran sa tulong ng Dios♥️

Tama suriin mo po pati sa mga gawa at resulta kung matulungin ang iglesia sana mahanap mo na ang totoong Iglesia na nasa Bibliya .

Before science ,it is written in the bible ,like fingerprint 👍"tinatatakan nya ang bawat kamay ng mga tao upang..."

Makinig ka po ki bro. Eli makinig ka po muna nawa maaliw ka ♥️ kahit wag ka umanib nasa sau naman po wala pong pilitan sa mga nag hahanap ng totoong Iglesia