What's new

Atheist ako. Atheist din ba kayo?

"walang taong naniniwala sa pure science" siyempre naman ako being human kasama ako diya na ni-require mo na wag maniwala sa pure science, or else if di mo pala ako ni-require edi mali pala ang claim mong walang taong naniniwala sa pure science
San nanggaling yung ni-require?

I don't lable myself pagdating sa beleif cause it will just constrain you sa pag hanap nang sagot. I always question everything. Once na nag settle ka sa isang belief ay mapipilitan ka na defend ito to the point na magiging bulag ka.

I don't lable myself pagdating sa beleif cause it will just constrain you sa pag hanap nang sagot. I always question everything. Once na nag settle ka sa isang belief ay mapipilitan ka na defend ito to the point na magiging bulag ka.
defending won't matter, what would matter is a successful defense hehe so ok lang talaga ma-locked sa isang belief as long as you'd be able to defend it successfully, those people who have nothing to defend are the incompetent ones by being not capable of making judgements

habang walang nakakaconvince saken na may dyos, Atheists ako all the way, Obssesion ko na yung topics na Nihilism and Death

defending won't matter, what would matter is a successful defense hehe so ok lang talaga ma-locked sa isang belief as long as you'd be able to defend it successfully, those people who have nothing to defend are the incompetent ones by being not capable of making judgements

wrong group ka ata, dapat sa militant atheism ka po naka label.

i think ito yung "Confirmation Bias" about belief and religion, which we prefer to receive information na advantageous or beneficial sa current beliefs naten which is di na naten binibigyan ng value yung information outside of our belief, point is we make a cage to ourselves while even strengthening them at the same time.

Be more open to receive information whether beneficial or not. and if mas convincing yung belief at argument niya then why not adapt those standpoints and make your own judgement.

Meanwhile if believing in god that do exist. mas favor ako sa belief na [What we consider a god today is just a more evolved technology advanced lifeform or civilization in the future]

think about it. yung kinoConsider nila na Power of God nuon kaya na naten gawin ngayon, Basically in their Perspective"We can be Considered Gods"

examples are :predictions sa Weather, Reviving a person on the Brink of Death, Knowing when to have Eclipse, Meteor ******, Even our very own Smartphone is a technological Marvel in itself.

Then now, What we considered Godhood are divided into 3 things Omnipotence, Omniscience and Omnipresence. Which are Can do Anything, Know Everything (Past Present Future) and Can be anywhere at the same time( Past Present Future).

Then what if a technologically advance lifeform visits the present humans that are us with technology to do everything that we can imagine, know every knowledge there is, and travel through time, basically they know who created us or maybe they even created us. and what if that lifeform is just "us" from the future.

Last edited:
antitheist or atheist? meron kasi nagsasabi na atheist sila pero galit na galit kay God -- which is napaka irony why you need to hate something that does not exist? 😅

separatist ako sa atheism, there is no god is as stu̾pid as there is god, claim pa kayo nang claim na science only daw pero there is no god pala, agnosticism is the real science based
Ano po pala exactly ang differnence ng agnostic sa hinde at sa believer? Bat nagkaroon na naman po ng Gray Area...

Ano po pala exactly ang differnence ng agnostic sa hinde at sa believer? Bat nagkaroon na naman po ng Gray Area...
The theoretical physicist Michiu Kaku can explain best 😅 sa isang harapan noon sa isang grand debate
debate between the top theists, atheists and agnostic (Kaku is the lone agnostic in that debate) ganito nya pinaliwanag ang position ng Agnosticism:

"The Theists said that we can 100% prove that there is god, while the atheists said that we can 100% prove that there is no god.. I will say that they are 100% wrong, because you cannot 100% proved/disproved the existence of God"

Theists (there is god)
Atheists (there is no god)
Agnosticism (god's existence is unknown)
how about agnostic atheism? 😅 paki explain nga hmmm medyo confused kasi ko sa position and philosophical belief, right now its a mix of agnosticism, atheism and deism to the point na in my opinion kung nag eexist man ang diyos, siya ay isang inutil at nasa eternal sleep :unsure:

So... technically di mo alam if meron or hinde... pwede ba sya i classify na undecided?
siguro pwede kasi di pa ma-determine yung existence niya
how about agnostic atheism? 😅 paki explain nga hmmm medyo confused kasi ko sa position and philosophical belief, right now its a mix of agnosticism, atheism and deism to the point na in my opinion kung nag eexist man ang diyos, siya ay isang inutil at nasa eternal sleep :unsure:
di ako agree sa mga mixing na iyan, there are only three choices, wala talagang mix mix

Nope, If He exists, He gave you free will to do whatever you want. Old testament said God intervened with Humans before, the result: They did not believe in His son and condemned Him to death... Maybe it's better if we are left alone then return to Him after death (Maybe then our Greed,Lust, etc.) are all gone...
Padagdag sa point of view mo lods baka may mabago ako

Back