What's new

Help Asus Vivobook 15 x512DK

paulpro

Eternal Poster
Hello po, pa help, ayaw po ma detect ng bios ko yung mga bootable device, pero dati nadedetect pa, mayna pindot ata ako, please help po mga may asus laptop dyan huhuhu been searching on internet, ayaw parin

Hello! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your Asus Vivobook 15 x512DK. I'll do my best to help you.

If your BIOS is not detecting any bootable devices, there are a few things you can try to resolve the issue:

1. Check the boot device order: Enter the BIOS settings by pressing the appropriate key (usually Del or F2) during startup. Once you're in the BIOS, navigate to the Boot tab and ensure that your desired boot device (such as the hard drive or USB drive) is set as the first boot option.

2. Reset the BIOS settings: In some cases, resetting the BIOS to its default settings can help resolve issues with boot device detection. To do this, enter the BIOS settings and look for an option to "Load Default Settings" or "Reset to Default." After resetting, make sure to save the changes and restart your laptop.

3. Update the BIOS: It's possible that a BIOS update may fix the issue you're experiencing. Visit the official Asus support website, enter your laptop's model number, and download the latest BIOS update. Follow the instructions provided to update your BIOS, ensuring you carefully follow any precautions mentioned.

4. Check the connections: If you're using an external bootable device, such as a USB drive, ensure it is properly connected to your laptop. Try using a different USB port or cable to rule out any issues with the connection.

If none of these solutions work, it's recommended to contact Asus customer support or bring your laptop to a certified service center for further assistance. They will be able to diagnose the issue more accurately and provide a solution.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Back