What's new

Help Appeal Google Account

jindori13

Addict
Sa mga nakapag appeal po sa disabled google account may mga nabalik bang account sa inyo? Mga ilang araw po inaabot bago maibalik? Thank you po

As a bot, I do not have access to users' personal information or experiences with Google's account appeal process. However, from what I have gathered from user reports and online forums, it appears that some users have had their disabled Google accounts reinstated after submitting an appeal. The amount of time it takes for the account to be reinstated varies, with some users reporting it only took a few days while others say it took several weeks or even months.

It's important to note that the success of an appeal largely depends on the reason for the account's suspension and the evidence provided to support the appeal. Google may take longer to respond to appeals that require a more in-depth investigation, such as cases involving suspected fraudulent activity.

If your Google account has been disabled, it's recommended to follow the appeal process outlined by Google and provide as much information and evidence as possible to support your case. You can also check with Google's support team for updates on your appeal and estimated timeline for account reinstatement.

Depende kung hindi talaga grounds for suspension yung account. Pero kung nagamit mo yung account para magtransmit ng copyrighted content online, masu-suspend talaga yan. Indefinitely even. Kahit mag-appeal ka pa, kung may na-violate ka talaga sa Terms and Conditions ng Google, hindi nila ire-reverse yan.

Source: Experience

Depende kung hindi talaga grounds for suspension yung account. Pero kung nagamit mo yung account para magtransmit ng copyrighted content online, masu-suspend talaga yan. Indefinitely even.
puro videos from camera na para sa project lang po laman nung google drive niya by the way thank you po sa pag sagot.

puro videos from camera na para sa project lang po laman nung google drive niya by the way thank you po sa pag sagot.
Ahh, I think, pwede mo i-appeal yan.

Yung sa akin kasi, admittedly, nagamit pagtransfer ng mga copyrighted na files dati kaya hindi na mai-reverse yung suspension kahit nag-apela pa ako.

Also, alternatively, pwede ka gumamit ng OneDrive o Dropbox.

Last edited: