What's new

Ang isang Atheist ay magiging theist kapag ini-apply ang science at common sense

science does not negate anything, it only describes what can be observed

science tries to explain, it already has some of the information, if the universe is already explained then science won't exist, so your creator will stop science to exist since he will be the one that explained the universe and science is no longer needed because all things are already explained by your creator
Apology kulang post ko hehe. I am not pertaining to anything. My comment is about my take on this:
1690620041552.png

I respect what you guys believe. I am just sharing what I believe and perhaps what we should believe.

Attachments

Paano ito naging proofs? These are claims, not proof. In fact, you can use the same strategy in this claims to make people believe anything unreasonable.
Yes! tama naman po! I just intentionally used the word proof since relihiyoso ako. Those statements can be argued and can be use. to someone na hindi po relihiyoso at atheist at kung discussion/debate ang paguusapan in general, ang point of view mo at nila diyan ay "claims".

Last edited:
Yes! tama naman po! I just intentionally used the word proof since relihiyoso ako. Those statements can be argued and can be use. to someone na hindi po relihiyoso at atheist at kung discussion/debate ang paguusapan in general, ang point of view mo at nila diyan ay "claims".
Meron ka yata hindi naiintindihan sa ibig sabihin ng proof at claim. At kung ano kaibahan ng paniniwala sa realidad.

Ikaw ba ung tipo ng tao na kung maging detective, maniniwala ka muna sa theory mo at saka ka maghahanap ng "proof" na sasang-ayon dito? Sa sistema na yan maraming makukulong na inosente, at malaya na mga kriminal.

Meron ka yata hindi naiintindihan sa ibig sabihin ng proof at claim. At kung ano kaibahan ng paniniwala sa realidad.

Ikaw ba ung tipo ng tao na kung maging detective, maniniwala ka muna sa theory mo at saka ka maghahanap ng "proof" na sasang-ayon dito? Sa sistema na yan maraming makukulong na inosente, at malaya na mga kriminal.
Hindi sa di ko alam ang difference between claim and proof. Hindi mo talaga ako maiintindihan. Iba kasi ang point of view ng isang Relihiyoso sa hindi/atheist.

Last edited:
Hindi sa di ko alam ang difference between claim and proof. Hindi mo talaga ako maiintindihan. Iba kasi ang point of view ng isang Relihiyoso sa hindi/atheist.
Naiintindihan kita actually. I understand why you chose the words you use to explain it. The amazing thing about truth, you don't have to go through all those mental cartwheel to bring out your point. You dont have to change what words mean. At saka pag hindi ka nakalubog sa kasinungalingan, it is much easier to accept kung narealize mong may mali ka.

Naiintindihan kita actually. I understand why you chose the words you use to explain it. The amazing thing about truth, you don't have to go through all those mental cartwheel to bring out your point. You dont have to change what words mean. At saka pag hindi ka nakalubog sa kasinungalingan, it is much easier to accept kung narealize mong may mali ka.
Yup! I am making a point actually and that is my choice. Apology, if I kinda make someone quite mad or irritated but I just commented my take on the subject I quoted using biblical proof. Sa panahon ngayon, umiiral ang kanya kanyang paniniwala sa sanlibutan instead na kung ano dapat ang paniwalaan.

Yup! I am making a point actually and that is my choice. Apology, if I kinda make someone quite mad or irritated but I just commented my take on the subject I quoted using biblical proof. Sa panahon ngayon, umiiral ang kanya kanyang paniniwala sa sanlibutan instead na kung ano dapat ang paniwalaan.
I am not irritated. I am just sharing what I think. Pero yung last sentence mo ay sobrang packed ng maraming insinuations and pressumption.

1. It assumes that religion is equally as objectively true as science, para masabi mong "kanya kanyang paniniwala" lamang yang dalawa.

2. It pretends that science is a body of baseless belief just like religion. Science is not even a belief system.

3. "Kung ano ang dapat" insunuates na everything else other than you own is WRONG and BAD belief.

Kaya siguro akala mo ay out of irritation ang response ko, kasi baka that the true intent of your heart? To irritate..

I am not irritated. I am just sharing what I think. Pero yung last sentence mo ay sobrang packed ng maraming insinuations and pressumption.

1. It assumes that religion is equally as objectively true as science, para masabi mong "kanya kanyang paniniwala" lamang yang dalawa.

2. It pretends that science is a body of baseless belief just like religion. Science is not even a belief system.

3. "Kung ano ang dapat" insunuates na everything else other than you own is WRONG and BAD belief.

Kaya siguro akala mo ay out of irritation ang response ko, kasi baka that the true intent of your heart? To irritate..
Good to hear na di ka irritated. It is not my intention to irritate you and everyone here. May mga tao kasi na ayaw pagusapan ang mga tungkol sa bibliya kaya ako nag Apology.
1690698478175.png

A religion can never be existed through science.

Mateo 16:18​

At sinasabi ko naman sa iyo, na ikaw ay Pedro, at sa ibabaw ng batong ito ay itatayo ko ang aking Iglesia; at ang mga pintuan ng Hades ay hindi magsisipanaig laban sa kaniya.

Ito yung sinasabi ko na mahirap maintindihan sa point of view ng isang hindi relihiyoso lalu na ng Atheist. Sinasabi diyan ni Jesus na itatayo niya ang kanyang Iglesia or Church (religion) so A religion can never be existed through science.

1690699346495.png

I never point out that science is a belief system. God is the one who created science at binigyan tayo ng intellect to explore the science. But there is always a limitation as per bible.
1690700314674.png

Again. I just commented my take on the subject I quoted using biblical proof.

Attachments

And so alin exactly ang “dapat paniwalaan”?

Apology kulang post ko hehe. I am not pertaining to anything. My comment is about my take on this:
View attachment 2713361

I respect what you guys believe. I am just sharing what I believe and perhaps what we should believe.
that would mean atheism for you is a belief that there is no god, for me atheism is the absence of belief instead of being another type of belief, kaya i am only limited by science (just describing things) because i cannot engage in any belief, just describing what can be observed, anything that is not observable will require me to believe instead of describing it and i don't do "believing"

Last edited:
Back