What's new

Help Accenture Bootcamp failed

kaphokz

Eternal Poster
Hi mga boss! Failed kasi ako sa bootcamp. terminate na ba yun? if ever terminated nga ok lang kaya sabihin sa employers na kaya ako wala sa accenture kasi naterminate ako since di ko napassed yung bootcamp?

I agree with the first comment, if you don't want to disclose why you were terminated, you can opt not to mention about your application with Accenture nalang, so they wouldn't ask you followup questions, such as what do you think was the reason why you didn't pass the boot camp, what were the feedback given and whatnot.

I agree with the first comment, if you don't want to disclose why you were terminated, you can opt not to mention about your application with Accenture nalang, so they wouldn't ask you followup questions, such as what do you think was the reason why you didn't pass the boot camp, what were the feedback given and whatnot.
Makikita din po kasi sa SSS ko if ever, Okay lang kaya yun?

Makikita din po kasi sa SSS ko if ever, Okay lang kaya yun?
If you're talking about SSS employment history, now I understand why it worries you so much. Indeed they can just look at your employment history and be able to see your record working at Accenture. For me, the best you can do is to come clean and let them know everything they need to know what went wrong in your training or boot camp with this particular company, but only if they ask you about it. You might want to tell them about your other job experiences if there are any, and skip the the Accenture part if possible. Just pretend you forgot if if they mention or ask about it. This might work, done this before with VXI and it worked naman.
Carry yourself with confidence lang in your next interview sa next job hunting mo sure maipasa mo yan

Hello po mga boss. Ask ko lang po ano pong best na gawin kung walang nareceive na link for assessment. Ang schedule ko po sana ay last nov 9 pero til now wala pa po. Nagsabi na rin po ako sa recruiter ko about that matter. Ang sabi lang po niya ay mag wait kami kapag umabot ng 1 week saka mag follow up. Mas okay po ba na si recruiter mismo ang mag follow up? Salamat po.

Instead saying terminated, mas magandang sabihin minus point po yung sa regularization nyo since based din po sya sa bootcamp. Another disadvantage din ng failed bootcamp is matagal po ma deploy. I think it may take a month or two. Pero meron din naman po ako nakasama sa bootcamp na failed pero deployed naman po tsaka regular na din po. So ganun po, pag butihin nyo nalang po sa project nyo kung ma deployedns po kayo