What's new

Closed A message of gratitude and recommendation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PenDyHo

Addict
Hi PHCorner Pips,

Greetings of love and peace. Within a few days, I'm learning a lot about my phone—, tricks and häçks and being up to date in some of the EHI files I have. Thanks to the developers, the creators of this site and too many to mention-people whose names are always active on the forum topics. Anyways, I would like to recommend to those who loves posting, sana naman po, if a topic or a trick is still working, we can always comment on the posted topic whether it's working or not. Kasi po, as I was searching for topics to read and doing some of my research, marami po talagang topics with different description, but same content. Yung iba, kakapost lang, then there goes another. Hassle po sya in a sense that you're hoping that it's a new trick or häçk, yun pala hindi po and just another repost. Sana po sa mga admin, request ko po sana (sana mapag bigyan) malinis po yung ibang mga super redundant na repost, kasi hassle po.

Still, I am loving my stay here—learning new things and knowing people who are helping me out with tricks and where to find some of the things I need. Thank you very much and have a wonderful year-end celebration.

Truly yours, Pen

Hello po PenDyHo , staffs here are doing their best po everyday, humanly possible para po mapabuti ang forum.

You can help po by reporting the thread(s) that you think is(are) repost with the link po ng original post para ma-moderate po nila ng mabilisan at madalian. :)

Happy holidays po and have a good stay here sa forum. :):)

Last edited by a moderator:
may nakapansin din pala nun :)
akala ko ako lang at akala ko normal at tinotolerate ang redundant topics dito
mabuti naman at hindi

payo ko Kay ts wag nyo na po asahan ang working o not working post kasi mahirap hanapin natatambakan ng thanks keep sharing hagahahahahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.