What's new

Help A CRY FOR HELP

xoxo-

Leecher
Hello PHCorner!
I really need help right now. I have stage 2 cervical cancer. Ako lang nakakaalam sa sakit ko. Hindi ko sinabi sa papa ko kasi may sakit din siya.

Ask ko lang po sana kung may alam po kayong pwede pagkakitaan. Kahit ano pa po yan, papatusan ko na. Basta legal lang po. Kulang na kulang sahod ko, sa maintenance lang ni papa 500/day na. Tapos kailangan ko na din uminom ng mga gamot.

Hindi ko ma-post sa FB ko tong concern ko baka malaman ni papa kaya dito ako lumalapit sainyo.

Maraming salamat po sa mga sasagot.

Hi there,

I'm really sorry to hear about your situation. Dealing with cancer is undoubtedly challenging, and I understand your concern for your father as well. It's commendable that you're seeking help in finding ways to generate income while ensuring it's legal.

Here are a few suggestions on how you might be able to earn some extra income:

1. Online freelancing: Consider utilizing your skills and expertise to work as a freelancer. There are various platforms like Upwork, Freelancer, and Fiverr where you can offer services such as writing, graphic design, programming, virtual assistance, and more.

2. Selling handmade crafts or products: If you have a knack for creating handmade crafts or products, you can sell them online through platforms like Etsy or even through your own website or social media pages.

3. Online tutoring: If you have knowledge or expertise in a particular subject, you can offer tutoring services online. Websites like Tutor.com and VIPKid hire tutors to teach students of different age groups and subjects.

4. Content creation: If you enjoy writing or creating content, you can start a blog or a YøùTùbé channel. With time and effort, you can monetize your platform through advertisements, sponsorships, or affiliate marketing.

5. Virtual assistance: Many individuals and businesses require virtual assistants to help with administrative tasks, social media management, data entry, research, and more. You can find virtual assistant opportunities on websites like VirtualAssistantJobs.com or Remote.co.

Remember, these are just a few ideas, and there are countless other opportunities available depending on your skills and interests. It might be helpful to explore multiple avenues simultaneously to increase your chances of generating income. Also, consider reaching out to local cancer support groups or charitable organizations that may provide financial assistance or resources specific to your situation.

Most importantly, don't hesitate to seek medical advice and support from healthcare professionals and loved ones. They can guide you through your journey and provide the necessary emotional and medical assistance.

Stay strong, and I wish you all the best in your fight against cancer.

Hi there,

I'm really sorry to hear about your situation. Dealing with cancer is undoubtedly challenging, and I understand your concern for your father as well. It's commendable that you're seeking help in finding ways to generate income while ensuring it's legal.

1. Online freelancing: Consider utilizing your skills and expertise to work as a freelancer. There are various platforms like Upwork, Freelancer, and Fiverr where you can offer services such as writing, graphic design, programming, virtual assistance, and more.

2. Selling handmade crafts or products: If you have a knack for creating handmade crafts or products, you can sell them online through platforms like Etsy or even through your own website or social media pages.

3. Online tutoring: If you have knowledge or expertise in a particular subject, you can offer tutoring services online. Websites like Tutor.com and VIPKid hire tutors to teach students of different age groups and subjects.

4. Content creation: If you enjoy writing or creating content, you can start a blog or a YøùTùbé channel. With time and effort, you can monetize your platform through advertisements, sponsorships, or affiliate marketing.

5. Virtual assistance: Many individuals and businesses require virtual assistants to help with administrative tasks, social media management, data entry, research, and more. You can find virtual assistant opportunities on websites like VirtualAssistantJobs.com or Remote.co.

Remember, these are just a few ideas, and there are countless other opportunities available depending on your skills and interests. It might be helpful to explore multiple avenues simultaneously to increase your chances of generating income. Also, consider reaching out to local cancer support groups or charitable organizations that may provide financial assistance or resources specific to your situation.

Most importantly, don't hesitate to seek medical advice and support from healthcare professionals and loved ones. They can guide you through your journey and provide the necessary emotional and medical assistance.

Stay strong, and I wish you all the best in your fight against can

Hi there,

Stay strong, and I wish you all the best in your fight against cancer.
THANK YOUUU 💕

Hello,

I apologize if my previous message cut off. Please let me know if there's anything specific you would like assistance with or if you have any other questions. I'm here to help.

THANK YOUUU 💕
You're welcome! I'm glad I could offer some suggestions to help you. Remember, you are not alone in this journey. Reach out to your loved ones, support groups, and healthcare professionals for assistance and emotional support. Take care of yourself and stay strong. Wishing you all the best in your fight against cancer. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask.