I'm looking for someone to install a vpn server on my vps
L2TP PPP IPSec Strongswan or other
OpenVPN
squid3
SSH
Tunnel
dropbear
without disabling sftp access, No Softether
I am also willing to make a small economic gift to those who help me, I leave the skype account in case some good soul help me.
Skype contact : live:alcatraz2018_1

I apologize to the admin of the forum if I violate any rule, delete the post immediately and I apologize in advance

Public Script
install ovpn, ssh, dropbear and ssl server for ubuntu 16, 18, debian 9 & centos 7

Support OS : Debian 9 | Ubuntu 16 & 18

Code:
wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/daybreakersx/publicscript/master/DebUntu && chmod +x DebUntu && ./DebUntu

Credits: 0123456

PHC-Zil thanks for answering me,
I've already tried this script and it does not have i2pp ipsec strongswan, it also disables sftp access and for me that I'm not expert it's a big problem.
this script installs PPTP not suitable for what I have to do.
I have a Huawei B525s-23a 4g router
use PAP and CHAP for authentication, most of the l2tp scripts use Ikev2, maybe I'm very confusing not being an expert, so I was happy to talk to someone on skype, so I could explain to him with teamviewer what I'm looking for

I tried and it works, I try same thing but with strongswan ipsec l2tp, because I have a vpn panel that does not accept softether, in practice writes the user user in / etc / ppp / chap-secrets
with softether I could not use that purchased panel

MrBean99 can you contact me on skype?

I tried and it works, I try same thing but with strongswan ipsec l2tp, because I have a vpn panel that does not accept softether, in practice writes the user user in / etc / ppp / chap-secrets
with softether I could not use that purchased panel

MrBean99 can you contact me on skype?
Nag tatagalog ka paps

you probably do not realize that those who seek help are not able to do it themselves or do not understand the language of the forum and even if you use a translator this sometimes becomes incomprehensible, and for you who are more experienced we look like idiots, maybe I know things that you do not know that do not even exist and certainly if I should help someone I would fall into his clothes and help him as you do with a child, otherwise it would not ask for help, then to those who give answers that do not even need to be replicated, I give advice, avoid talking in vain if you can not help

Malefico777 to whom you are talking? To -continues ? They were trying to help you. He was just asking if you speak tagalog/Filipino that way it'll be easier for us to help you coz you're talking in English and we don't know if you are just trolling here. You should have specified that you're not a tagalog speaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back