What's new

G·TM Best VPS Free and rémíùm For Installing SSH/VMESS/VLESS full speed

dedikurnia

Forum Veteran
Reaction
vps-vultr-3dolar.png

Hello guys... I will share best VPS server free and ρrémíùm for installing SSH/VMESS/VLESS.

1. Amazon - AWS​

AWS or Amazon Web Service is the best server for tunneling or vpn installing. You can pick debian or ubuntu for basic programing to install script. > If you try free script follow me.

The good news is you can try the AWS Free 1-Year Trial > You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

2. Alibaba Cloud​

Like AWS, on Alibaba you can also get a free VPS trial for 1 year. And you can use it to install Vmess or Ssh tunneling at high speed.

But the installation process requires special skills, because it is a bit more complicated than amazon. And there are so many Chinese languages on Alibaba that cannot be translated via browser.

But if you want to try please visit the link > You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

3. Azure VPS​

Azure VPS is a hosting service from Microsoft, which is well known for its high speed, and has servers in various countries.

The good news is that Azure VPS also provides access to a 1-year trial specifically for students.

Find out more about the process of getting an Azure VPS > You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

4) You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (ρrémíùm Start $3.5/month)​

Finally, Vultr, provides cloud hosting services that are well known and have a lot of users.

With many advantages including:
  1. Full speed
  2. NVME storage
  3. pay by the hour
  4. support for the latest debian and ubuntu

The good news is that there is a free $100 balance for new registrants.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

I Hope it is useful,
Give likes and give feedback
For the next thread will discuss how to install the script to vps. Follow me if you are interested

Globe TM - How To make VPN: OpenVpn, SSH, VMess,Trojan in Own Server

Attachments

Last edited:
thanks lods, abangan ko paano mag install lods. gusto ko rin sana mag share ng freenet with my own server soon dito.