What's new

Closed Can no longer access adminpldt for pldt's home dsl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blessedjohn

Enthusiast
Hi! I've been using the adminpldt(full access) with the default password with no problems but a few days ago, I can no longer access it.

It keeps saying "Username or Password wrong!"

I have never changed the password for this. I don't know why it's not working anymore.

Any ideas how to resolve this?

Thanks!

Ayaw din po sakin, igateway DSL

iGateway ADSL GA0.ET263-4

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
adminpldt

5dPf49F1e6L8f4cD0e0UTTW

ayaw po yan, triny ko ung iba is îllégâl access daw yan lng pumapasok pero ayaw parin. thanks

SANA MERON PO UPDATE SALAMAT!

Baudtec RN243R4-A6
firmware version: RNR4_A72T_PLD_0.27R27

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
marami dyan internal root pages.
Pero meron din hindi gumagana katulad ng You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. , You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. at etc.

Attachments

Hey Up Nyoto
May Access na ako sa Admin Menu
Here the Username and Password

Working siya just go to 192.168.1.1/super.htm

Attachments

For Baudtec Router to Access Admin
Step 1.
Login with Basic Web gui (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.) then input your Basic Username and Password.
Step 2. When you are Now on Basic Web gui
Open this Link (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.) then Use "Find in page" Then Type USERNAME_PASSWORD then you need to make sure That it has This kind of Tag "<V N="PRIORITY" V="0x2"/>" because this is Admin Login Details.
Step 3. Login now in Super Login (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.) then Input you gather in Step 2. Thats it! you have now Access to Admin gui.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.