What's new

G·TM (1 week na po close na)V2ray GTM No Load/No data deduction Napsternetv Configs | Digital Ocean & Linode | Own Private Singapore Servers | Dropmb only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[XX='ChronoHallaoun, c: 821117, m: 603954'][/XX] Will you be using that with a globe sim card? If so then try changing your SNI with queue.globe.com.ph

Still not working x_x
1613966226791.png

Attachments

This is my setting, v4.10..I saw others have "global" option in this one, though im not entirely sure if this is why I can't make my client config work
1613966303138.png

Attachments

[XX='ChronoHallaoun, c: 821160, m: 603954'][/XX] You might be having the same problem as I have since v2rayn, qv2ray and netmod (all vmess configs) are not working on my PC.. But the shadowsocks is working.. You might wanna try it out.. I'll give you some links you can explore

PHC-Ssamu It's working now, but really slow/unstable.. and it gives http 503 on google, but it can load other sites fine. The configs i got earlier in notepad and .json formats are far more better than this fastssh i created.. I also tried copying the sni's of my downloaded configs from phc, and they all gave same result... it's barely usable. And sure, I'd love to try shadowsocks once again, i think i've used it before, postern era iirc..

[XX='ChronoHallaoun, c: 821195, m: 603954'][/XX] Woah, that's actually pretty awesome.. I'm quite envious to those people who've been here when that postern thingy was a thing.. Welp, anways goodluck on your exploration ♥️

I see,will check those later, bookmarked em, thanks a lot for your help even though i'm not yet estalished (I was before but inactive since suntu50 died), cheers 😊

[XX='ChronoHallaoun, c: 821235, m: 603954'][/XX] No worries.. I treat everyone the same here regardless of their ranks (mods not included by the way) HAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back