What's new

G·TM (1 week na po close na)V2ray GTM No Load/No data deduction Napsternetv Configs | Digital Ocean & Linode | Own Private Singapore Servers | Dropmb only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try mo paps, may nakapromo nakaraan na gumamit and di nga daw nabawasan ang data nya, di lang ako sure if naka fun sagad sya..

grabe naman hahahah

1613964369760.png

Attachments

Oh ok silly me, sorry was new in this v2ray hype, i'm able to "leech" couple servers from threads and was able to make them work, but the one i made from fastssh is failing.. probably due to wrong bughost.. hope you can help me as i want to be able to make my own account from x2ray client sites (i have no capability to pay for a vps, unless there's some giveaways but i'm not knowledgeable enough atm to set it up even if im able to get one free)

Last edited by a moderator:
[XX='ChronoHallaoun, c: 821044, m: 603954'][/XX] Once you copied the v2ray contents from fastssh to your device is just swap the sni and the address you can just give me screenshot and I'll tell you what to fix.. It just usually needs a little tweak and it'll work.. Sorry for the late reply, I was pre occupied by some stuffs

[XX='PHC-Ssamu, c: 821082, m: 1636300'][/XX]
1613965248418.png

Nope don't worry bout replying late, I'm thankful enuf that you've entertained my query within few minutes. So.. I came up with this.. and i dunno if i got it right.. i tried with this setting it's still unable to connect

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back