What's new

Closed Wuxiaworld proxy ( no ads )( mobile )

Status
Not open for further replies.

fallen90

Addict
Reaction
HI!

Overview :

Isa akong fan and frequent reader sa wuxiaworld.com, and I always read sa mobile phone (mahirap kasi sa PC) and I always encounter my phone hangs or chrome eats alot of memory, and those annoying ads. And I know sasabhin ng iba na, "bakit hindi ka na lng gumamit ng adblocking browsers like UCBrowser?".

Ang usual na sagot ko, because of preference, I like using chrome. So I had to make my own out of the way solution. And since I'm a Web developer myself, I created a proxied version of the whole site.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

*note : the ww in ww.now.sh stands for wuxiaworld, and now.sh is a deployment service

Screenshots:

Screenshot from 2017-05-07 11.30.42.png
Screenshot from 2017-05-07 11.31.17.png
Screenshot from 2017-05-07 11.31.28.png

Features :
  • Faster loading time (except if you're the first one to use it, it needs to boot up at around 15-20seconds then fetch the site )
  • NO ADS
  • Font size changer (like what gravitytales use)
  • Nightmode and Daymode (retained)
  • No comments section

^_^ Hit Like if it helps you, and also if ever there's something wrong (like weird display or missing something) just let me now.

Attachments

Ako rin ay fan ng Wuxiaworld pero sana hangga't maaari din ay magbasa ka nang may ad (tulong sa mga translators/editors at sa maintainance ng website). Kapag magbabasa ka sa PC, download ka ng You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. extension sa Chrome. Halungkatin mo na lang yung dark theme sa Github nila (i-dodownload mo pa) kung magbabasa ka nang gabi.

PS: Basa ka rin sa kakapitbahay nila na at gravitytales.com volarenovels.com :)

Status
Not open for further replies.