What's new

Academic experiences with Tech University?

JoshG

Leecher
Reaction
Hello everyone, I would like to expand my knowledge in the area of business and finance. I am looking for an alternative that allows distance learning for personal reasons. I saw several complementary courses on the subject at a university called TECH and I was very impressed.

I especially like the fact that they are online and have no fixed schedules. This would be very helpful to me if anyone has experience with this university and can tell me if it is worthwhile for those who work while studying? Thx!

Well, I personally think it is a great tool for online learning. And it is also compatible with work.

Hello, I liked it very much. The contents are very complete and you can study in different materials (for me the best were the videos).

This new educational system is very practical for people who have to be with their children or because work has a lot of time, it is self-taught and very comfortable way of learning.

The freedom to study from home and at the times that suited me best really made a difference. In addition, the interaction with other students through forums was very motivating.

Starting out, I had problems with the login, but the student services soon helped me to solve this. I took a journalism course and had the opportunity to experience this new online modality, which was outstanding.

Although the online experience has its limitations, the quality of the materials and the freedom to manage my own study time were invaluable.

I am a child trainer and I am studying with this Sports Medicine University, I am happy, I like studying on the platform, it is dynamic and I learn a lot from its content.

I consider it a very good university, I had a very good experience and if you want to study while you work, it is an excellent option.

I have academic experience as a student at TECH University. I have completed several master's degrees and upon completion of each one my expectations were completely met. TECH University offered me a very high academic quality and I always received permanent support during my education. Without a doubt, I highly recommend TECH University to study online.