What's new

Closed Update your lollipop ui into new release oreo!!!!!!!!!!!! pasok open for all

Was this thread helpful??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VINCE_TV

Forum Veteran
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
Guys may isheshare ako..na try ko na po to at thankfully gumana. Hahaha sobrang saya ko kaya kayu nman gusto kong pasayahin.hehe

First of all sa mga di pa nakakaalam kung ano ang Oreo at ang feature nito just go to this page: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

So lets start, before that here are the requirments..
°Your device must be rooted.
•Make sure your device has active internet connection.
°Make sure there is more then 65% battery in your smartphone.
•Make sure there is more then 2Gb space in your smartphone
°Make sure you are using a device running on Android lollipop 5.0.

FEATURES:
Android O Notification Panel.
Android O Settings.
Android O Navbar.
Android O keyboard
Android O Dialer.
Android O Calculator.
Android O Quick Toggles.

So kung na meet nyu lahat ng requirments mabuti.
First kailangan i enable ang unkown source sa setting para ma install ang requirements

Second, download nyu sabstratum app and intall it
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Kailngan nyu rin i download itong android o overlay
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Pagkatapos ma install lahat, i open ang sabstratum app, dapat makit nyu android o overlay dun
ThenTap on Android O Overlay and enable “Select to toggle all Overlay” and then at the bottom select build and enable.now wait till successful and reboot.

Tadah!!

May andoid oreo kana.. Sa mga hindi successful hindi siguro compatible phone nyu. Its not working to all android devices.. So thats it hope you like it guys..

For more tutorials follow me or just leave a feedback below and simply like it.
GAM3OVER

Hai to my friends legiondreamz21
Johnwick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back