What's new

Tutorial Turnitin for Students (SY 22-23)

S1RJ

Forum Veteran
Reaction

TURNITIN for STUDENTS - SY 22-23

Quick Info:

1. Turnitin is one of the most popular plagiarism checkers used today.
2. A Class ID and Enrollment Key are required to enroll in a class on Turnitin
3. Due to what happened to my previously offered class (SY 2021), new policies are implemented.
4. The Class ID and Enrollment Key are Dynamic (I opt to change them from time to time for security purposes).
5. For those who have already availed it to me last school year and wish to avail it again, message me directly on FB so I can give you the enrollment key.

Negosyante ng 2021:

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Requirements:

I have to be strict because what I am offering to you is my official account. So if you don't like the process, don't do it. Nobody is forcing you to do so.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Policies:​

Account Credentials:

Attachments

Salamat po lods sana makasali sabihin ko munansa gagamit lods sa asawa q kasi kasi siya yung may thesis para ma prepare ang kailangan

So what is the purpose of the Turnitin?
Is it useful ?
If it is for plagiarism only why can't go to the grammarly instead