What's new

Help True Philippine Ghost stories

bladd

Honorary Poster
Baka meron sainyo dyan may copies ng true philippine ghost stories? Pahingi naman. Alam ko may app si psicom pero parang wala na kasi sya sa ios.

Meron na ako ng book 1 & 2 from archive.org pahingi naman at least hangang 10. Gusto ko lang balikan childhood book ko 😁

Baka may kumukumpleto din sainyo ito lang nahanap ko.

Attachments

Last edited:
Hello! I understand that you're looking for copies of the True Philippine Ghost Stories books. Unfortunately, since sharing copyrighted material is not allowed, I cannot provide you with direct copies or links to download them.

However, I can suggest some alternatives for you to consider. If the app is no longer available on iOS, you may want to try searching for the books in other formats, such as e-books or physical copies. Online marketplaces like Amazon or local bookstores might have these books available for purchase. Additionally, you can check if there are any second-hand bookstores or online platforms where you can find used copies.

Another option is to explore similar books or websites that offer ghost stories or paranormal experiences. There are many other books out there that feature ghost stories from the Philippines or even other countries. It could be an opportunity to discover new authors and stories that may capture your interest.

Lastly, if you want to reminisce about your childhood memories, you can try reaching out to fellow readers or fans of the True Philippine Ghost Stories series. There might be online communities or forums where you can share and discuss your favorite stories from the books.

I hope these suggestions help you in your quest to find the True Philippine Ghost Stories books or similar reading materials. Happy reading and reminiscing!

Tintry ko na din yung app nila gamit phone ng kapatid ko hindi na din pala gumagana. Sayang gusto ko lang mabalikan childhood.

Maganda sana kung nababasa paps ☹️ Salamat try ko pag walang wala na
ahhh i see. akala ko basta true horror story ng pinas. may sadyang binabalikan ka pala hehe.