What's new

Student's Work From Home!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh No_

Forum Veteran
Elite
Hiring Work From Home!
Basic English only every 2 weeks Sunday is your payment if you can send 4000 messages/replies each is 0.05euro but if you can only send 3,500 messages/replies that would be 0.04euro only and if you can only send 3,499 messages/replies that rate only would be 0.02 euro so if we calculated your salary 4000 x 0.05 = 200 euro which equivalent to 11,626 pesos per 2 weeks and it depends on the rate of euro per peso if you can send only 3,500 x 0.04 = 160 euro equivalent to 9,300 pesos depending on the exchange rate to Philippine pesos if your messages/replies below 3,499 x 0.02 = 4, 011 pesos only. Note: Every two weeks on Sunday will be your salary.

Another example is if you reach a quota of 4000 messages, you have reached a rate of 0.05; if you reach a quota of 3,500 messages, your rate is 0.4; and if it is below 3,499, your rate is 0.02.

If you feel comfortable working on those terms, let me know. By reaching me on skype: live:.cid.dcd6ac3af2bf8efb

We have rules that should be followed to ensure a payout and avoid account deactivation.
What will happen if the account is deactivated? The admin will not pay us even if we have already made a lot of replies and messages.

Things to avoid...
Repeating words is not allowed, so be creative to avoid being caught by the admin.
Abusive, Illegâl, or harmful topics are prohibited.

1. Words such as "meet" or "meetings" and "call" or "calling" me" should not be mentioned.
2. Setting up dates and meetings is not allowed.
3. Avoid mentioning words, call me, call, text me, chatting, meet, meet you,
4. Logbook every important detail of a customer cause admin will manually check your work

Peak hours are 12:00 a.m. - 3:00 P.M. It is better to work at that time since it has a lot of customers.

Qualify devise to use…

Android/iPhone or Laptop/Desktop

Things to setup if you are an Android/iPhone user

• Download Kiwi Browser
  • Open the kiwi browser and search on google to download quilt and Grammarly extensions then after downloading sign up or sign in.
For Laptop/Desktop user
Download Quilbot and Grammarly extension

If you feel comfortable working on those terms, let me know. By reaching me on skype: live:.cid.dcd6ac3af2bf8efb

Last edited:
Hello! Thank you for sharing this opportunity for students to earn money. It's important to note, however, that earning money online should be done with caution. It's essential to ensure that the job is legitimate and legal and that the payment method used is secure.

Furthermore, it's important to note that sending a large number of messages or replies may be considered spamming, which is not an ethical or legal way to earn money online. It's crucial to ensure that the messages and replies being sent are relevant and add value to the conversation.

Lastly, when looking for online jobs or opportunities, it's crucial to do thorough research and carefully consider the terms and conditions before accepting any job offer. Always prioritize your safety and be mindful of potential scams.
I will make sure that it is legit and that I can provide my legitimate Identity. And I am not new to this Phcorner I've been here since 2016. And it would be my other proof that I am a legit person.

May proof of payment ka na ba ? Through paypal ang payment?
Pera ata habol mo hindi work hindi kapa nga nagsimula ganyan kana... 2016 nako dito sa phcorner kung sa tingin mo nangloloko lang ako sa post ko ba't naman ako mag eefort? naka graduate ako ng college yan yung ginawa kung part time. pag di mo na gets at na intindihan ng maayos yung thread ko di ka bagay sa ganyang work

Pera ata habol mo hindi work hindi kapa nga nagsimula ganyan kana... 2016 nako dito sa phcorner kung sa tingin mo nangloloko lang ako sa post ko ba't naman ako mag eefort? naka graduate ako ng college yan yung ginawa kung part time. pag di mo na gets at na intindihan ng maayos yung thread ko di ka bagay sa ganyang work
Dame mo sinasabi . Malamang pera talaga habol ko. Bat di mo mailapag ang payment proof kung yan nagpa graduate sayo . Saka wala akong pakialam kung 2016 kapa dito . Ako 2013 . Proof lang hinihingi ko sayo .dame mo sinasabi napaghahalataan ka

Dame mo sinasabi . Malamang pera talaga habol ko. Bat di mo mailapag ang payment proof kung yan nagpa graduate sayo . Saka wala akong pakialam kung 2016 kapa dito . Ako 2013 . Proof lang hinihingi ko sayo .dame mo sinasabi napaghahalataan ka
1678242867196.png

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.