What's new

Some things are better left unsaid

jacquijac

Addict
Reaction
can't sleep, my heart is too heavy. maybe i'll pour my haert in here just to keep me calm since i have no one to talk to.
too much problems, burned out with my job, my father is in the hospital and there an update that you are happy without me.

i'm hurting. it breaks my heart seeing you happy with someone else yet it would be so selfish of me not to let you be. i've been asking for signs, i've tried to look you in the eye, but you are just no longer the person who i knew before. you are no longer the person who can see that i have problems, you can't even feel how deeply hurt i am already with what you are doing. as days unfold, signs are keep on coming, her facebook stories, even from there, i could tell, you are happy with her even if you would tell you are not.

you promised me that you love me and we had plans but as i can see i am no longer part of your plans and you are happy with what you have with her. i tried to fight for this because you said what we had is what you want but the last videocall we had got me saying i am no longer the person you want to be with. i waited for days for you to call me and even ask me what was wrong but you never did. you just kept acting like nothing happened, like you are acting like i didn't know what was happening there but i know, i know every details on what both of you are doing, the things you do for her, the things you say to her. and you know what hurts more? it's because the things i want you to do for me are the things you re doing for her. and you didn't even bother to ask me if i am okay even if you can see it in my eyes that i just want to cry out to you. you were so insensitive.

i can see now that you are happy, i can see now that you support her the way a lover should do with his partner, i can see the way you treat her. and i don't want to destroy what you have now since you are already happy. why would i mess something that would make you happy? like i wouldn't do that, i never wanted to see you miserable despite all the things you did. i wanted to call you so bad and tell you everything but i've been trying to do that these past few weeks but you seem unbothered and i know you will never understand how i feel right now. it might hurt me but i guess it's time to let go. at least one of us is already happy. and i know someday i will also find my happiness.

Last edited:
be strong and pray above everything happens for a reason and maybe this is all part of his trials for you....be strong and have faith sooner or later everything will be alright..

Every partner is a good partner in a perfect conditions. Pero ganyan tlga pag may mga problema na, jan magkakaalaman kung tunay ba ang mga pangako.

I just wanted to say that were also family here and no matter how hard life is, be strong! I know theres nothing we can do to cheer you up but were here to support you! ❤️

Last edited:
Nung nag cheat ako once dipa ako seaman grabe iyak ng gf ko tapos ako parang nassaktan sobra grabe din ang sinabi nya sakin nun parang kahit ako naramdaman ko sa loob loob ko parang doble yung impact sakin grabe halos araw araw ako umiiyak parang natakot ako mawala sya sakin. Pero that time di pa nya ako hinihiwalayan kasi sabi ko saknya wag nya ako hiwalayan and thanks god nung mga time na yun di nya ako hiniwalayan kaya i made a promise sa sarili ko at sa taong mahal ko ngayon na kailan man di na ako magloloko pa. We are now married and im still holding that promises although seaman ako eh tuwing aalis ako ng bansa sinasabi nya sakin na wag akong magloko at lagi ko din sinasabi saknya isang beses na kitang niloko ayoko nang ulitin pa yun. Kaya sa lahat ng babae na niloloko or nakaranas ng cheat pag pasensyahan nyo na sana kami nadala lang kami pero may ibang nag cheat mababait din pero meron ding siraulo hahaha. By the way ts nag share lang ako gusto ko lang sabihin na gaano ako ka proud sa ginawa ko ☺️☺️