What's new

Tutorial Smart bro evoluzn fx pr2l unlocking/reviving (update 12/01/16)

What MIFI are you using?

• FX PR2

Votes: 223 38.2%
  • FX PR2L

Votes: 126 21.6%
  • Others (MJ023, M22T & etc.)

Votes: 235 40.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone has a copy of the original sdk of this device kindly share, browsing chinese websites no luck on the SDK even on sir Gujin's personal cloud, fixing the bandwidth problem migth be do-able only in the firmware's libraries
Hello po master naopenline ko po ang aking smartbro fxpr2l gamit po yang tuts nyo sa globe po nag sisignal po pero pag nag insert ako ng smart no service na po ano po solusyon salamat...

Yung sa akin na openline pero nawala signal pareho ng smart at globe
LTE MIFI Model: YOUWIN M022
IMEI : 862075032920778
MAC : 5C:F2:86:2D:43:28
S/N : M022B161225010997

may kaibahan ba LTE ng smart at LTE ng globe? pansin ku sa iphone 7 na may postpaid sim nakakarecev ng LTE signal sa globe. Tapos, nilagay ku sim sa pocket wifi na to walang signal narerecev bakit kaya?

may kaibahan ba LTE ng smart at LTE ng globe? pansin ku sa iphone 7 na may postpaid sim nakakarecev ng LTE signal sa globe. Tapos, nilagay ku sim sa pocket wifi (PR2L) walang signal narerecev bakit kaya?

To all users of this device that found problem after flashing their devices, if you read my warnings and specifications you shoudn't encounter any problems, see my thread title. If you want to experiment on your device, which I had originally done, got to this site You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. and search you board version like "L02D" or "L02C", try finding devices with same specs and use their LED or LCD Driver and firmwares.

As for l02E devices the LCD driver I used is originally from MoviMax MV2 device, but the firmware is from the original stock firmware, If I only have the original SDK and each technical specs of each device, It won't be hard to do so. My device is L02E, no other than that.

hi, im using globe youwin m023j w/ lcd display, ito ginamit ko pang openline, yun nga lang bolt na lumalabas sa boot up nya & magkaiba na ung imei nya from interface to original imei other than that working na...

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

As for l02E devices the LCD driver I used is originally from MoviMax MV2 device, but the firmware is from the original stock firmware, If I only have the original SDK and each technical specs of each device, It won't be hard to do so. My device is L02E, no other than that.

Panu sir mag install driver ng LCD? alin yung pipiliin lang sa swupdater? May nadownload na kasi ako na files sa binigay mo na link.

Status
Not open for further replies.