What's new

Tutorial Smart bro evoluzn fx pr2l unlocking/reviving (update 12/01/16)

What MIFI are you using?

• FX PR2

Votes: 223 38.2%
  • FX PR2L

Votes: 126 21.6%
  • Others (MJ023, M22T & etc.)

Votes: 235 40.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have but still asking for ph-net pin
That's kinda simple.. Connect your pc to the WiFi. Then type this address on your address bar 192.168.1.1

It will ask for smartbro username and password.
The username is smartbro and the password is also smartbro.

When you open it.. On the dashboard you will see a link under cellular management called PNPIN required. Click on it. Then input the number 123456. This will unlock the modem.

That's kinda simple.. Connect your pc to the WiFi. Then type this address on your address bar 192.168.1.1

It will ask for smartbro username and password.
The username is smartbro and the password is also smartbro.

When you open it.. On the dashboard you will see a link under cellular management called PNPIN required. Click on it. Then input the number 123456. This will unlock the modem.
once more you too good, I HAVE UNLOCKED TWO ,,svlleyy you the BEST:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)I LIKE YOU

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww :( Too bad. I'm sorry though. But is there no way you can get them unlocked? I believe you are working around the clock on that.

Awww :( Too bad. I'm sorry though. But is there no way you can get them unlocked? I believe you are working around the clock on that.
Don't worry Kronfour I'm working on it I would like to do a back up of the firmware the only thing I have succeeded so far is to copy reliable data Files.

I think I found the solution to our problem but I would need help here is the file that is in the modem WtptpDownLoad.h and which must be compatible with the one that is in the firmware and in case they Are different, impossible to flash. But how to upload to the modem? Or it would require a firmware with the same file WtptpDownLoad.h
It's accompanied by two other files : ParaDefine.h And ErrorCode.h

Last edited:
I think I found the solution to our problem but I would need help here is the file that is in the modem WtptpDownLoad.h and which must be compatible with the one that is in the firmware and in case they Are different, impossible to flash. But how to upload to the modem? Or it would require a firmware with the same file WtptpDownLoad.h
It's accompanied by two other files : ParaDefine.h And ErrorCode.h
Oh I only mean to say I wish I had an idea what you mean here. I would have helped you.

If you are having problems with picking up your desired signal please post your device name and your area. If possible, you can open up your device hardware and try to find the board version written on the printed circuit board. The lines written on it should be like "L02E_1_8_1" or "L02D*" near the LCD or LED indicators and post it here. But remember, opening up your device hardware might remove the device's warranty. So the choice is yours to make.

One I'm working on with board version LO2C_1_30, comes searching... after successful flashing,please find out for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users search this thread by keywords

1. LO2C_1_30
  2. LO2C firmware
  3. LO2C
  4. MoviMax_MV2_V003
Back