What's new

Closed Sa mga na boot loop na my phone my 28/s jan pasok dito

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction
ito po stock rom natin flashable via pc po yan

ito yung link ng rom:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

ito po yung link ng You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

ito po yung link ng :You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

ito yung link ni You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

guide namn tayo how to flash:

• Create a folder in your desktop and place all the files you’ve downloaded.
  • Open SPRD NPI USB Driver > Production Line Version >Choose “amd64” if you’re using 64 bit * choose x86 if you’re using 32 bits (After this steps install the driver that is compatible with your PC).
  • Open Upgrade Download (You can locate it in the SPRD Upgrade Tool Folder). Run it as Administrator.
  • From the main screen of Upgrade Download Tool, click Load Packet.
  • Find the extracted folder of C22J_MY28_20160418_V4.18_Unified_V4_By_Team28Devs_Revised3.pac and click the pac file (Wait for a few seconds until the pac file will load).
  • After loading the pac file, click Start Downloading (Settings or Gear icon).
  • Turn off your smartphone and remove the battery and insert it back.
  • Hold volume up and down simultaneously then plug your smartphone to PC using the USB Cable.
  • Release the volume – and + button once you see the message “In Progress”.
  • Wait for a few minutes. You will see the word “Passed” upon successful flash operation. You can now remove your smartphone from the computer.
We’re not done yet, follow the procedure below.

Booting into Recovery Mode
  • Remove your smartphone’s battery and insert it back, boot into Recovery Mode by holding power button and volume+ for 2 seconds. Release the power button after 2 seconds.
  • Once in booted into custom recovery, TWRP to be specific tap Mount and check “cache”, “Data”, “System”, “Micro SDcard”. Tap Storage: and select Micro SDCard.
  • Go back to TWRP’s Home menu and tap Wipe – Advanced Wipe and check “Dalvik Cache”, “cache”, “Data”. Then Swipe to wipe.
  • Go back to TWRP’s Home menu and tap Install. Locate Launcher3_Unified_V4.zip or RevoLauncher_Unified_V4.zip from your SDcard and install it.
  • Go back to TWRP’s Home menu and tap Reboot – System
After you’ve followed the instruction above. You are good to go, you just need to wait for the process to finish. It takes 15 – 20 minutes please do not panic. Do you have any question? Feel free to post a comment, I will answer as soon as I can. Thank you for reading. To get the latest updates, don’t forget to follow us on You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..

Credits: Team28Devs

bakit nag eerror kapag nasa system na....tuloy di na nga bumubukas yung cp lalo siyang hindi bumukas

Testing as of June 8, 2018.

Kapag nasa stage ng In Progress nag FFAILED na po sya. Nag ttry po akong ibang ROM kasi yung unit ko po is
MY28S not MY28. So baka po dun may problem?

upload_2018-7-17_10-25-27.png
bat ganito? plss naman patulong

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back