What's new

Closed Queencee vpn v7 quantum

Status
Not open for further replies.
kanina ko lng po ito kinalikot and its work like a charm thank you so much po madam and kay sir turbo for helping me

try ko nman to sa device ni misis ko sa globe nya pra may pogi points ako sa kanya hahaha

ma'am working pa po ba sya as of now?
Tutboy009 yes it is working very well.

kanina ko lng po ito kinalikot and its work like a charm thank you so much po madam and kay sir turbo for helping me

try ko nman to sa device ni misis ko sa globe nya pra may pogi points ako sa kanya hahaha
Popsy31 you are most welcome sir and thank you for the positve feedback.
I will mention her so she can see your message.
Ms _TURBO_

maam ganon ba tlga kpg hndi na ako mka pasok sa ip add ng pocket wifi ko hanggat connected ako sa handler ?? c
:LOL:Opo ganun po talaga pag connected na kayo sa v7 hindi na kayo makakapasok sa IP ng pocket wifi ninyo or else i disconnect ninyo sa v7:ROFLMAO:
Gamit ko pocket wifi din po, makakapasok kayo sa ip gamit ang ibang phone na hindi konekted sa v7.

newbie lng po how po ba vpn di pa ako nkakatry vpn
:cool: 1. Phone android 4.0+ version
2. Atleast 3g/h+ signal
3. Sim use for no load/promo sun/globe/tm or tnt reg to promo 10 3 days
4. Download queencee vpn v7 quantum and install it.
5. What sim you prepare to used? Sundin po tut sa 1 st page sa setting ng handler ayon sa sim na gamit ninyo
6. Kung me kalituhan po kayo balikan ninyo ako:ROFLMAO: good luck po

mahbrotha
You are a globe / tm sim user, ok...have you made an apn mgc on your phone settings before proceeding to the vpn app? if not, please do this first :
•mgc apn phone setting
create apn mgc on your phone.
you may follow these steps...
1. settings
2. more
3. mobile network
4. access point name
5. choose globe telecom
6. choose myglobeconnect
7. name: myglobeconnect
8.apn:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
9. proxy: 203.177.42.214 or 108.67.222.222
10. port 8080

proxy.php

proxy.php

-do all of these on your cellphone's settings
and now let us proceed to queencee vpn v7 quantum. click on themore settings
·more settings
connect trough an http proxy: check
use the followingsettings: check
hostaddress:203.177.42.214
port: 8080

proxy.php

-input the correct globe/tm handlersettings
-hit mobile data "on"
: if you can see the connected icon statusand the key on top, those are the indications that you are successfully connected to the internet using the vpn via mgc.

Then on the first page is a list of proxy server and real proxy server. Mix and match them until you find a good connection. There will be a right combination for your location.

Still not working for me maam. Anyway, thank you for helping. I appreciate your help.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.