What's new

Closed Queencee vpn v7 quantum

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes po mam naka set po sya sa india..

need ko po kayang mag experiment pa sa proxy? yung mga nasa first option pa lang kasi ang mga tinry kong values sa settings
fazz12
you may do this :
on the first page there is a list of proxy servers and real proxy servers. mixmatch them until you get a good connection. there will be a right combination for your location. patience is required.
I usually connect to Globe with no load but you on the other hand has more advantage because you connect using data promos.

Tnx mam sa mga turo at suggestion nyo bguhan lng po kc aq dito.. slmt ng mdmi uli.
leojay you are most welcome sir

Hi po, tnt sim po gamit ko and naka promo ako facebook10, but it's not working. Pano po kaya? i've tried all other options already
Laida Magtalas
Now that we don't have a working proxy server (no load) for TNT. I'd suggest that you use a regular Sun sim network. It will work on zero load and it has BOOST Handler Settings now... See it on page 1, on the spoilers (You will see it when you are an established member).
Or...
Use Globe and TM sim networks.
For TNT, as soon as I find a working proxy server, I'll update.
Some opted to use TNTwith load and registered to a promo.

How to Register:
Just text COC10 to 4545
Amount: P10.00
Validity: 3 days
Use m.google.com.ph as your Proxy Server on our VPN.

How to Register:
Just text VIBER10to4545
Use tntviber.com as your Proxy Server on our VPN.

(Otherwise use other sim networks for a no load connection.Please see the tutorials on Page 1)
Always set your Region/Server to India for a no capping connection.

@queencee,just wanna say thank you to this wonderful app.sana may susunod pa...( sun user) ang lakas....View attachment 89239
yussoff you are most welcome sir and thank you for providing the screenshot. Thank you also for the very positive feedback.
I am happy to see very good reviews on QueenCee VPN V7 Quantum!
And yes God willing, I can launch more.

Thank you so much po idol...mwuaah
mhabz07051991 you are most welcome sir. Thank you for the sweet comment.

Last edited:
fazz12
you may do this :
on the first page there is a list of proxy servers and real proxy servers. mixmatch them until you get a good connection. there will be a right combination for your location. patience is required.
I usually connect to Globe with no load but you on the other hand has more advantage because you connect using data promos.

leojay you are most welcome sir

ah ok sige ttry ko po mag experiment sa mga proxy servers. ask ko lang yung no load po na pagconnect nyo ma'am as in walang active subscription whatsoever saka kahit zero balance? thanks po

thanks po sa patience sa pagsagot sa mga inquiries namin.(y)

ah ok sige ttry ko po mag experiment sa mga proxy servers. ask ko lang yung no load po na pagconnect nyo ma'am as in walang active subscription whatsoever saka kahit zero balance? thanks po

thanks po sa patience sa pagsagot sa mga inquiries namin.(y)
fazz12 yes that is correct. Zero load balance with no data promo.
You are most welcome and goodluck.
You can always revert back to promos if you need to.

fazz12 yes that is correct. Zero load balance with no data promo.
You are most welcome and goodluck.
You can always revert back to promos if you need to.
nice fbt + bypass na pala to. thanks po ma'am. thanks a lot. (y)

Ano po maayos na conbinations ng settings for globe? Ty po :)
depende daw po per location e. experiment po daw until makita yung pinaka ok ang connection. :)

sorry for disturbing you maam pero nung tinry ko po sa akin, failed to connect to http proxy ang nakalagay, ano po kaya ang problema niya?
Newbie here
Globe po gamit ko

thanks madam...ang cute...pang macho ang background..bagay saken..hehehehe...salamat po...pangatlo ko ng version ito galing po sainyu...mamats...
daddy_chris I am glad you liked the layout and design. Thank you for the continued patronage to QueenCee VPNs sir.

keep sharing hehez working po sakin (y)
M4STER ROOT you are most welcome sir and thank you for the positive feedback.

Very nice, connects fast here in SA
Ziyaad31 you are most welcome sir.

sorry for disturbing you maam pero nung tinry ko po sa akin, failed to connect to http proxy ang nakalagay, ano po kaya ang problema niya?
Newbie here
Globe po gamit ko
mahbrotha
You are a globe / tm sim user, ok...have you made an apn mgc on your phone settings before proceeding to the vpn app? if not, please do this first :
•mgc apn phone setting
create apn mgc on your phone.
you may follow these steps...
1. settings
2. more
3. mobile network
4. access point name
5. choose globe telecom
6. choose myglobeconnect
7. name: myglobeconnect
8.apn:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
9. proxy: 203.177.42.214 or 108.67.222.222
10. port 8080

proxy.php

proxy.php

-do all of these on your cellphone's settings
and now let us proceed to queencee vpn v7 quantum. click on themore settings
·more settings
connect trough an http proxy: check
use the followingsettings: check
hostaddress:203.177.42.214
port: 8080

proxy.php

-input the correct globe/tm handlersettings
-hit mobile data "on"
: if you can see the connected icon statusand the key on top, those are the indications that you are successfully connected to the internet using the vpn via mgc.

Then on the first page is a list of proxy server and real proxy server. Mix and match them until you find a good connection. There will be a right combination for your location.

bat dipo ako makaconnect?
smart at tnt po gamit ko..
help po.
bonbonbon
Now that we don't have a working proxy server (no load) for TNT. I'd suggest that you use a regular Sun sim network. It will work on zero load and it has BOOST Handler Settings now... See it on page 1, on the spoilers (You will see it when you are an established member).
Or...
Use Globe and TM sim networks.
For TNT, as soon as I find a working proxy server, I'll update.
Some opted to use TNTwith load and registered to a promo.

How to Register:
Just text COC10 to 4545
Use m.google.com.ph as your Proxy Server on our VPN.

How to Register:
Just text VIBER10to4545
Use tntviber.com as your Proxy Server on our VPN.

(Otherwise use other sim networks for a no load connection.Please see the tutorials on Page 1)
Always set your Region/Server to India for a no capping connection.

thnx po sir sulit talga pag.follw ko sayu!!!
nagalurat you are most welcome. Lady here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back