What's new

Closed Queencee vpn v7 quantum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi po maam queencee, I juat wanted to say na salamat sa mga vps mo. 1st time ko lang gumagit ng ganitong klasing app at di ko siya mapagana.. Na set ko na apn ko, yung handler settings at yung region. Stuck lang talaga siya connecting para sakin. Naka 1day unlinet ako pang patanggal data cap sana. Globe po pala.

Anyway more power po!

H
Christandangel
Sa Playstore sir...
JxTn7eS.png

How To Set the Ip Widget As Visible
Just go to : Notification and tick on this:
nKCHi5v.png
Hit the save image to the right.
So when you drag down from the top most area you will see the Ip status.
Hi maam ito din po gamit ko thanks sa 5

Thanks sa quote pala... Working parin po maam queen huh kinabahan ako dun ah hehe..

Attachments

Hi po maam queencee, I juat wanted to say na salamat sa mga vps mo. 1st time ko lang gumagit ng ganitong klasing app at di ko siya mapagana.. Na set ko na apn ko, yung handler settings at yung region. Stuck lang talaga siya connecting para sakin. Naka 1day unlinet ako pang patanggal data cap sana. Globe po pala.

Anyway more power po!
Eurese
You are a globe / tm sim user, ok...have you made an apn mgc on your phone settings before proceeding to the vpn app? if not, please do this first :
•mgc apn phone setting
create apn mgc on your phone.
you may follow these steps...
1. settings
2. more
3. mobile network
4. access point name
5. choose globe telecom
6. choose myglobeconnect
7. name: my globeconnect
8. apn:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
9. proxy: 203.177.42.214 or 108.67.222.222
10. port 8080

proxy.php

proxy.php

-do all of these on your cellphone's settings
and now let us proceed to queencee vpn v7 quantum. click on the more settings
·more settings
connect trough an http proxy: check
use the following settings: check
host address:203.177.42.214
port: 8080

proxy.php

-input the correct globe/tm handler settings
-hit mobile data "on"
: if you can see the connected icon status and the key on top, those are the indications that you are successfully connected to the internet using the vpn via mgc.

Then on the first page is a list of proxy server and real proxy server. Mix and match them until you find a good connection. There will be a right combination for your location.

madam saang proxy server ng globe gumagana. nd ako mka connect po
BeneneQue you will do it on your end sir.
on the first page is a list of proxy server and real proxy server. Mix and match them until you find a good connection. There will be a right combination for your location.
Try considering your signal sir.

hi ma'am queencee just want to ask how long would a member will take to be a established member hahaha just wanna know :p just excited to be established :(
Amara_princess12
Our admin posted the announcement for us ma'am.

https://phcorner.net/established/

Ma'am what is the perfect combi for globe? (Combination of proxy server and others for me to connect) I'm hoping for a response. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.