What's new

Closed Queencee vpn v7 quantum

Status
Not open for further replies.
panu po ilagay ung magic apn ts? bale ung apn lng pala ung papalitan ko?
Opo apn lang papalitan ninyo sa pocket wifi, sa v7 quantum na po ninyo input ang proxy at port,
Ang magic ip naman gamit kayo ip widgets para makita ninyo lalabas na ip ng pocket wifi :ROFLMAO:

Opo apn lang papalitan ninyo sa pocket wifi, sa v7 quantum na po ninyo input ang proxy at port,
Ang magic ip naman gamit kayo ip widgets para makita ninyo lalabas na ip ng pocket wifi :ROFLMAO:
sa google play po ba yun pwde idownload ung i.p widget?

Ma'am what is the perfect combi for globe? (Combination of proxy server and others for me to connect) I'm hoping for a response. Thanks!
dxgamer07 I do not use the term perfect combination because vpns are apps that function on real time. About the proxy servers and real proxy servers, the list is on page 1. Mix Match them until you get the right combination for your location. This is why I cannot give you mine. You will do it on your end sir.

Thanks po....
rcs_313 you are most welcome sir.

Thank you
imoLlang you are most welcome sir.

thanks ts
hyperpopo you are most welcome.

Last edited:
Good afternoon po mam queen. sinubukan ko po ang TM. me isang proxy server na gumana base sa trial and errror method ko. kaso nadidisconnect agad. Anyway, salamat po dito mam. try ko na lang din po yung ibang sim. maybe sa location ko rin po siguro. Davao area po ako. baka sakali na me taga davao dyan po, ano po gamit nyo? :)

Good afternoon po mam queen. sinubukan ko po ang TM. me isang proxy server na gumana base sa trial and errror method ko. kaso nadidisconnect agad. Anyway, salamat po dito mam. try ko na lang din po yung ibang sim. maybe sa location ko rin po siguro. Davao area po ako. baka sakali na me taga davao dyan po, ano po gamit nyo? :)
rvflores83 it is nice to know you are doing your own testings on our vpn. You can always try our tutorial if the one you are doing is having cdc issues.
You are a globe / tm sim user, ok...have you made an apn mgc on your phone settings before proceeding to the vpn app? if not, please do this first :
•mgc apn phone setting
create apn mgc on your phone.
you may follow these steps...
1. settings
2. more
3. mobile network
4. access point name
5. choose globe telecom
6. choose myglobeconnect
7. name: my globeconnect
8. apn:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
9. proxy: 203.177.42.214 or 108.67.222.222
10. port 8080

proxy.php

proxy.php

-do all of these on your cellphone's settings
and now let us proceed to queencee vpn v7 quantum. click on the more settings
·more settings
connect trough an http proxy: check
use the following settings: check
host address:203.177.42.214
port: 8080

proxy.php

-input the correct globe/tm handler settings
-hit mobile data "on"
: if you can see the connected icon status and the key on top, those are the indications that you are successfully connected to the internet using the vpn via mgc.

Then on the first page is a list of proxy server and real proxy server. Mix and match them until you find a good connection. There will be a right combination for your location.

Maraming salamat dito ts. Very useful sa lahat
fr0zen09 you are most welcome sir and thank you for the positive feedback.

Tnt gamit k maam and until now nd cxa gumagana skn..2ruan m naman ako kung panu paganahn tnx..
Jadekyle22
Now that we don't have a working proxy server (no load) for TNT. I'd suggest that you use a regular Sun sim network. It will work on zero load and it has BOOST Handler Settings now... See it on page 1, on the spoilers (You will see it when you are an established member).
Or...
Use Globe and TM sim networks.
For TNT, as soon as I find a working proxy server, I'll update.
Some opted to use TNTwith load and registered to a promo.

How to Register:
Just text COC10 to 4545
Amount: P10.00
Validity: 3 days
Use m.google.com.ph as your Proxy Server on our VPN.

How to Register:
Just text VIBER10 to 4545
Amount: P10.00
Validity: 3 days
Use tntviber.com as your Proxy Server on our VPN.

(Otherwise use other sim networks for a no load connection.Please see the tutorials on Page 1)
Always set your Region/Server to India for a no capping connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.