What's new

Closed Queencee vpn v7 quantum

Status
Not open for further replies.
smoothereaper08
Now that we don't have a working proxy server (no load) for TNT. I'd suggest that you use a regular Sun sim network. It will work on zero load and it has BOOST Handler Settings now... See it on page 1, on the spoilers (You will see it when you are an established member).
Or...
Use Globe and TM sim networks.

For TNT, as soon as I find a working proxy server, I'll update.
Some opted to useTNTwith load and registered to a promo.
How to Register:
Just text COC10 to 4545
Amount: P10.00
Validity: 3 days
Use m.google.com.ph as your Proxy Server on our VPN.
How to Register:
Just text VIBER10 to 4545
Use tntviber.com as your Proxy
JRsia link sent on pm.

War-War you are most welcome sir.

Dear Idol QueenCee
Ala p po ba working server for tnt?. Siko po kc pamagana sa ibang sim unless may load.
Sna mern n uli s tnt. Thank u sa mga post mo. Very helpful kyo skin. Dko makita kung san ako pd ma pm syo. Sana mbasa mo to...

Sarmayee

Dear Idol QueenCee
Ala p po ba working server for tnt?. Siko po kc pamagana sa ibang sim unless may load.
Sna mern n uli s tnt. Thank u sa mga post mo. Very helpful kyo skin. Dko makita kung san ako pd ma pm syo. Sana mbasa mo to...

Sarmayee

Last edited:
Hmm...

Weird... I guess I cannot just simply copy paste the Sun booster settings...

I get disconnected quickly once I open ANY site using the india server with booster settings...

The post a while ago with a screenshot of 1.2 Mbps was WITHOUT the Sun booster settings using best performance server. Without booster settings, ÿôutubê can only stream 144p without buffering. 240p and beyond already buffers like mad.

I have to type it manually as when I copy and paste, there are unnecessary spaces. These spaces could make it not work properly ?

At least this works though... Before using the http injector I can play 1080p ÿôutubê no buffering... And 3.9 Mbps on testmy.net. But now I quickly get disconnected... So I tried Queencee's app... I can browse but I miss 1080p...

Let me see and fix the sun booster first. Feedback later. Hope it gets faster!
travelersblackbook yes please sir have the sets fixed incase there are unnecesarry spaces, it must have been moved during the editing of the fonts etc. You know I'm happy when I see QueenCee VPN users satisfied and happy too. Good luck.

mack2016 you are most welcome sir.

thank you
:)
Gdytch you are welcome.

Mam working pa po ba
jameson03 yes it is working well.

Mam salamat po sa share kailangan po ba mag reg. Sa tnt,. Astig po ng kulay
erich_69 thank you for appreciating the color theme sir.
Now that we don't have a working proxy server (no load) for TNT. I'd suggest that you use a regular Sun sim network. It will work on zero load and it has BOOST Handler Settings now... See it on page 1, on the spoilers (You will see it when you are an established member).
Or...
As soon as I find a working proxy server, I'll update.
Some opted to use TNTwith load and registered to a promo.
How to Register:
Just text COC10 to 4545
How to Register:
Use tntviber.com as your Proxy Server on our VPN.

(Otherwise use other sim networks for a no load connection.Please see the tutorials on Page 1)
Always set your server/region to India for a no capping connection.

Last edited:
Nakuha ko na din sa wakas. Fast and no capping sa sun. Thank you thank you. User friendly pa
jessanie I am glad to know that you are now connected successfully. Thank you for the very positive review on QueenCee VPN V7 Quantum. You are most welcome ma'am.

Thankyou for sharing.
Rnuyblyylbyunr you are most welcome.

Thanks Ms TS, *cheers*
OMG|sCareCrow you are most welcome sir.

Galing talaga nito.
jessanie Thank you ma'am for the appreciation.

Dear Idol QueenCee

Sarmayee

Dear Idol QueenCee

Sarmayee
sarmayee
Or...
How to Register:
Just text COC10 to 4545
How to Register:

(Otherwise use other sim networks for a no load connection.Please see the tutorials on Page 1)

Nice. Salamat dito.
Janabanana you are most welcome sir

Or...
How to Register:
Just text COC10 to 4545
How to Register:

Or...
How to Register:
Just text COC10 to 4545
How to Register:

- mam queencee salamat po .:whistle::X3:

ma'am gagana po ba kahit no load/promo sa globe sim?? hindi ko kasi mapagana, btw globe tattoo sim nga pala gamit ko on my cp, ok lang naman yon siguro kasi prepaid sim din naman to?? saan kaya ang problema?

ma'am gagana po ba kahit no load/promo sa globe sim?? hindi ko kasi mapagana, btw globe tattoo sim nga pala gamit ko on my cp, ok lang naman yon siguro kasi prepaid sim din naman to?? saan kaya ang problema?
Badong11
Our vpn works best on regular prepaid sims. Yes it will work with no load.
You are a globe / tm sim user, ok...have you made an apn mgc on your phone settings before proceeding to the vpn app? if not, please do this first :
•mgc apn phone setting
create apn mgc on your phone.
you may follow these steps...
1. settings
2. more
3. mobile network
4. access point name
5. choose globe telecom
6. choose myglobeconnect
7. name: my globeconnect
8. apn:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
9. proxy: 203.177.42.214 or 108.67.222.222
10. port 8080

proxy.php

proxy.php

-do all of these on your cellphone's settings
and now let us proceed to queencee vpn v7 quantum. click on the more settings
·more settings
connect trough an http proxy: check
use the following settings: check
host address:203.177.42.214
port: 8080

proxy.php

-input the correct globe/tm handler settings
-hit mobile data "on"
: if you can see the connected icon status and the key on top, those are the indications that you are successfully connected to the internet using the vpn via mgc.

Thnx Madam queencee :D keep sharing
jokerpapzz you are mos welcome sir.

yes ma'am i already make a magic apn and the other http proxy settings, i dont know why it's not working.. i notice that when i dont tick the box in connect through http proxy the stat graph is moving and when there's a check it stop moving,, is that. normal?? thanks for replying mam

Status
Not open for further replies.