What's new

Closed Queencee vpn v7 quantum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mejmej1234 Jhyke1413
Hindi po talaga gagana ang TNT dahil wala naman po ako nilagay na na proxy server sa Page 1.
Now that we don't have a working proxy server (no load) for TNT. I'd suggest that you use a regular Sun sim network. It will work on zero load and it has BOOST Handler Settings now... See it on page 1, on the spoilers (You will see it when you are an established member).
Or...
Use Globe and TM sim networks.

For TNT, as soon as I find a working proxy server, I'll update.
Some opted to useTNTwith load and registered to a promo.
How to Register:
Just text COC10 to 4545
Amount: P10.00
Validity: 3 days
Use m.google.com.ph as your Proxy Server on our VPN.
How to Register:
Just text VIBER10 to 4545
Use tntviber.com as your Proxy Server on our VPN.

(Otherwise use other sim networks for a no load connection.Please see the tutorials on Page 1)
Always set yourRegion/Server to India for a no capping connection.

Pwde din po ako mkaavail mam? :)
rvflores83
all you need to know is on page 1 sir. instructions,handler settings for sim in use. download links and attached file included.
https://phcorner.net/t/queencee-vpn-v7-quantum.185779/

TS bakit autoclose ang queencee vpn v7 ko quantum?
kailangan bang uninstall ko ibang vpn at psiphon ko para hindi mag autoclose?
mayroon po akong naka install na queencee vpn v5,psiphon100,eproxy at injector TS,...

TS bakit autoclose ang queencee vpn v7 ko quantum?
kailangan bang uninstall ko ibang vpn at psiphon ko para hindi mag autoclose?
mayroon po akong naka install na queencee vpn v5,psiphon100,eproxy at injector TS,...
nillas07 you can maintain all the QueenCee VPN Versions without unistalling any of them.
What you need to uninstall are the apps that are not Psiphon.

As for android users, crashing means lack of RAM.
Turn off fast boot in settings and restart your android unit.

M
Mejmej1234 Jhyke1413
Hindi po talaga gagana ang TNT dahil wala naman po ako nilagay na na proxy server sa Page 1.
Now that we don't have a working proxy server (no load) for TNT. I'd suggest that you use a regular Sun sim network. It will work on zero load and it has BOOST Handler Settings now... See it on page 1, on the spoilers (You will see it when you are an established member).
Or...

How to Register:
Just text COC10 to 4545
How to Register:

(Otherwise use other sim networks for a no load connection.Please see the tutorials on Page 1)

rvflores83
all you need to know is on page 1 sir. instructions,handler settings for sim in use. download links and attached file included.
https://phcorner.net/t/queencee-vpn-v7-quantum.185779/[/
Mejmej1234 Jhyke1413
Or...

How to Register:
Just text COC10 to 4545
How to Register:

rvflores83
Mejmej1234 Jhyke1413
Or...

How to Register:
Just text COC10 to 4545
How to Register:

rvflores83

Maraming salamat po mam. Bago na pala. Me india. :)

smoothereaper08
Or...

How to Register:
Just text COC10 to 4545
How to Register:

Wow Daming Alam ninyo Po Maam. Breezy haha Taba ng Utak Keep up the Good Work Maam Like N run and Looking forward for more Updates :)
Thanks po for sharing your knowledge hehe

Wow Daming Alam ninyo Po Maam. Breezy haha Taba ng Utak Keep up the Good Work Maam Like N run and Looking forward for more Updates :)
Thanks po for sharing your knowledge hehe
smoothereaper08
You insulted me with two idiomatic expressions... while masking it with some good words on the last part?
You asked a question, I answered it and did my part with common courtesy, don't you think it is right that you learn yours?

smoothereaper08
You insulted me with two idiomatic expressions... while masking it with some good words on the last part?
You asked a question, I answered it and did my part with common courtesy, don't you think it is right that you learn yours?
Aww i did not mean to insult You..Sorry im just Being Foolish Sorry :(

Excuse me Maam why does the Proxy server on Tnt and smart are both Blank ? Just curios...and im not insulting you Again ToT

Aww i did not mean to insult You..Sorry im just Being Foolish Sorry :(

Excuse me Maam why does the Proxy server on Tnt and smart are both Blank ? Just curios...and im not insulting you Again ToT
smoothereaper08 there is a massive maintenance from TNT and Smart. Primarily blocking the Proxy Servers we are all depending on. Why is it blank? It is because I don't want to cause further delay and confusion to the users.
I did give you the complete info for alternative sim networks that has working proxy servers (no load) and some tricks to connect successfully on TNT.
If you just had the time to read it. You also quoted it.

vtNxFmm.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.