What's new

Closed QueenCee VPN V5 Lite ( All Networks )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mam queencee anu po kya pwede ko gawin kc tuwing na kaka10mb po sya bumabagal na sya parang may capping na sya
billyjoepoblete
Nowadays it is normal to get capped because it is already a part of any sim network user's life. ρáíd or Free andyan na yan.
But there are things you can do about it :
Jump to regions/servers for a fresh set.
And to make your connection better for your location, you can do this:
On the first page there is a list of Proxy Servers and Real Proxy Servers. Mix match them until you get a good connection. There will be a right combination for your location.Patience is required.Goodluck.

docker We have feedback on pocket wifi use and the most I see with good results are with the ones using TNT regular sims inserted while they connect via Wifi with QueenCee VPNs installed on their units.

Panu po configuration sa pocket wifi? I tried the settings provided ok naman po kaso minsan d makaconnect at ang bagal. Help me pls po.
Klawdstryf@gmail.com

Pahelp naman po. Pocket wifi po gamit ko at globe sim. Bihira po ako makaconnect at mabagal pa po. Panu po ba configuration nya?
Klawdstryf28@gmail.com
Paemail naman po.mamats

Panu po configuration sa pocket wifi? I tried the settings provided ok naman po kaso minsan d makaconnect at ang bagal. Help me pls po.
Klawdstryf@gmail.com

Pahelp naman po. Pocket wifi po gamit ko at globe sim. Bihira po ako makaconnect at mabagal pa po. Panu po ba configuration nya?
Klawdstryf28@gmail.com
Paemail naman po.mamats
joshua cayetano Thank you for the positive feedback.
About your inquiry, I'm certain we have tutorials on pocket wifi for Globe, make use of our search bar sir.

billyjoepoblete
Nowadays it is normal to get capped because it is already a part of any sim network user's life. ρáíd or Free andyan na yan.
But there are things you can do about it :
Jump to regions/servers for a fresh set.
And to make your connection better for your location, you can do this:
On the first page there is a list of Proxy Servers and Real Proxy Servers. Mix match them until you get a good connection. There will be a right combination for your location.Patience is required.Goodluck.

Tnx mam queencee

sows That is great news ma'am. I'm glad you have been very patient and wise. Good things await those who are optimistic in following advices.
Thank you for the positive feedback.

ayyy gusto ko yang mga optimism quotes mo na ganyan miss queencee.. labeeet!! :D;)(y)

been using several mix & match. so far nakakatsamba ng mabilis bilis sa tnt sim ko. yun lang mejo wala akong swerte sa globe, but im so grateful and happy pa rin kasi ok na ok siya sa tnt ko. Thanks ulet miss queencee! :D

ayyy gusto ko yang mga optimism quotes mo na ganyan miss queencee.. labeeet!! :D;)(y)

been using several mix & match. so far nakakatsamba ng mabilis bilis sa tnt sim ko. yun lang mejo wala akong swerte sa globe, but im so grateful and happy pa rin kasi ok na ok siya sa tnt ko. Thanks ulet miss queencee! :D
sows Thank you for the positive feedback and good reviews on QueenCee VPN V5 ma'am.

Mam queencee pahelp nmn po maayos nmn lahat settings as per 1st page ginawa ko din cdc aka connect disconnect and connect again. Pero hndi p din ako makakonek di ko lam kung may mali p ko ngawa. Lahat nmn po copy paste :( globe po gmit ko lte sim santolan pasig area

Mam queencee pahelp nmn po maayos nmn lahat settings as per 1st page ginawa ko din cdc aka connect disconnect and connect again. Pero hndi p din ako makakonek di ko lam kung may mali p ko ngawa. Lahat nmn po copy paste :( globe po gmit ko lte sim santolan pasig area
carbon11
If you got disconnected it means :
You need to test another combination for your location.
On the first page there is a list of Proxy Servers and Real Proxy Servers. Mix match them until you get a good connection. There will be a right combination for your location.
OR...
Sometimes your area have trees covering your spot making the signal of your sim network weak.
OR...
Maybe your phone is not compatible to the VPN app.

If you got disconnected it means :
You need to test another combination for your location.
On the first page there is a list of Proxy Servers and Real Proxy Servers. Mix match them until you get a good connection. There will be a right combination for your location.
OR...
Sometimes your area have trees covering your spot making the signal of your sim network weak.
OR...
Maybe your phone is not compatible to the VPN app.

Mam queencee ive tried anything and my signal is full and lte really dont know the pattern or combination :(

Mam queencee ive tried anything and my signal is full and lte really dont know the pattern or combination :(
carbon11 A signal bar even when full does not always mean your 3g is also strong.
Try doing the mix and matching it will really help.
Our vpn works best on regular sims.

Thnks poh sa Share Mam Queencee.. try koh poh maya2x.. hehe
makerz45 You are most welcome sir and goodluck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back