What's new

Closed QueenCee VPN V4 Compact Edition (All Networks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
jaypeepcis If you can't connect via the region Germany now, use the other countries. One by one, seek a good region that will suit your location. It will connect and eventualy lead you to a region that lets you bypass the capping.
OR backread a bit and read on Mr. meraica 's approach if you are so in a hurry to use Geramany today. Maybe just maybe you will connect. As I have said, if your aim is just for the regions...those are the options but in the normal approach...
You can do this :
On the first page there is a list of Proxy Servers and Real Proxy Servers. Mix match them until you get a good connection. There will be a right combination for your location. You will connect and if you get capped, just use another combination.

Last edited:
Greetings...
I'd like to request to transfer this thread to the ALL NETWORK & TUTORIALS & TRICKS under the NETWORK OPERATOR CORNER section.
Thank you boss Draft and boss ravage

boss Draft I had this idea because I recieved a notice this morning, saying my other thread QueenCee VPN V5 Lite was transfered to the ALL NETWORK & TUTORIALS & TRICKS. I thought it would be proper to have all the VPN Versions I made gathered in one place.
Now that you confirmed that it was in the correct section, I see no reason for me to request a change anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.